- Analysis, ETL and Reporting: SQL, Tableau, Python, MS Excel
- Programming/Scripting: TOSCA, Selenium webdriver with Python
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata
- VersionOne, JIRA, HP QC, Sharepoint, MS Word/Excel
- Agile - SCRUM, Kanban
- Quality Assurance
- Automation Testing
- Reviewing, Analyzing, and Cross Referencing Data
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High Accuracy Level
- Good Communication Skills
- Data Extraction and Execution
- Quality Assurance
- Reporting Analysis
- Administrative Support
- Fast Learner
- Hard Working Skills
- Client Relations
- Onshore-offshore models
Lead - Data and Automation Test Analyst
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Around 6 years of experience in all phases of SDLC, involved in designing, analyzing, testing, integrating and implementing software applications
- Successfully delivered top-notch applications within aggressive timeline, on scope, on time, on quality.
- Used tools (Excel and SQL) to analyze, query, sort and manipulate large datasets according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Used Joins, correlated and non-correlated sub-queries for complex business queries involving multiple tables & calculations from different databases.
- Extract, validate, transform and summarize data generated from different databases - Leading testing team in ETL/DW testing, BI report, Python testing, in Test Data Management and data reconciliation between legacy and new system with explaining the differences - Strong knowledge in SQL
- Leading the team to automate more than 95% of the regression suite and to adopt in sprint automation.
- Hands on experience in Automating Test Scripts, used TOSCA and Python for End to end process - automating the triggering of the load (webservices), validating the data and generating the reports . TOSCA certified.
- Lead Automation activities across portfolio, ensuring the quality of Automation monthly metrics, reviewing ROI of each application in portfolio
- Hands on experience in validating Fact, Dimension tables, SCD types, Different data loads (Historic, Incremental)
- Created ETL Test Data and coordinated with DBA's for production data copy to meet the data requirement for all ETL mapping rules as per the business and technical requirements.
- Analyzed business reports (Microstrategy and Tableau) to validate the numbers and debug the differences, if any.
- Expert in SDLC process following Agile (SCRUM and Kanban) models in delivering enterprise applications. Involved in Sprint planning, Estimation, Grooming
- Expertise in Project planning, Delivery Timelines and resource management to provide cost effective solutions
- Expertise in Data Analysis and various phases of testing - Component, System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance testing (UAT), Regression and Automation testing
- Hands on experience in BRD creation and requirement analysis
- Strong Capital management experience, with hands on expertise in RWA (Risk Weighted Average) and EC (Economic Capital) numbers (calculated and tested in Python) based on FINRA regulations, FFIEC 101, HCR/RWA, General Ledger Reconciliation summary reports
- Expertise in Manual - Requirements gathering, High level design Document (HLD), Low Level Design Document (LLD),Test plan creation, Test case preparation, Test Scripts creation, Execution of Test cases and Defect Logging
- Expertise in HP ALM/QC for Test Scripts and Defect tracking/Reporting
- Experienced in leading offshore teams, coordinating testing(between Dev, QA, BA and Project team)and working/coordinating with the UAT/Business Partners
- Ability to quickly master new concepts, applications with good analytical and problemsolving skills, motivated to succeed with the desire to tackle challenging problems
- Hands on experience in Metrics preparation - Defects Metrics, Retrospective Documents and review them with Technology teams to improve the Product quality
- Performing as a subject matter expert to represent applications in various forums.
Senior Data and Test (ETL/DW) Analyst
- SDLC: Agile Methodology: Kanban
- Acted as offshore lead, handling a team of 4 software engineers.
- Analyze and validate the data in Database migration projects.
- Analyze and confirm the data loads from source files into target tables.
- Develop and execute functional/system test cases to ensure product meets functional and design specifications.
- Expertise in generating test scripts/SQLs based on the mapping doc.
- Review of test cases and track issues to closure.
- Performed Regression, Functional and System testing
- Performed Defect Root Cause analysis
- Creating, executing, modifying and reviewing test cases at Unit and integration level
- Expertise in ETL/Data Warehouse testing, Tableau, Cognos and MicroStrategy testing.
- Expertise in Integration testing involving multiple teams
- Partnered with internal customers to understand their business and technology requirements
- Generated reports and provided analysis of User Activity Trends
- Analyzed data to identify issues of errors and other inconsistencies to reduce them
- Performed User Acceptance Testing(UAT)
- Monitored Performance of global websites using Confidential
- Defects Root Cause analysis of the issues/bugs reported by customers