A Software Development Engineer in Test and QA Leader with 6+ years of experience in designing, developing various Test Automation frameworks and solutions for Internet, Mobile applications, API services with strong domain experience in the field of Banking, financial and next - gen FinTech services.
Tools: Selenium with J2EE, Cucumber, Protractor, Gherkin, JUnit, RestAssured, JMeter
Other Tools: Jenkins, Saucelabs, Github, Splunk, AppD, UFT, JIRA, Version1, RTC, Perfecto, Clear case, HP ALM
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone
Software Development Engineer in Test - Senior Associate
- Led the QA section in Home Loans for various End to End Testing activities on Loan Origination systems and Mortgage Products by Confidential .
- Developed code along side developers to visualize services to maintain data integrity across different Systems such as Confidential Credit Pull to DMS - Soft pull services.
- Developed and maintained ATDD Automation of Angular application using Protractor- Cucumber Framework and Automation of API services using RestAssured.
- Enhanced the Testing Framework by covering Salesforce, MongoDB, SQL validations in addition to functional testing, thus providing an Automated End to End Testing solution.
- Successfully implemented the CICD based Automation process setup using tools like Jenkins and Sauce labs and pipelined them with Rev-Up, 1-Push Deployment streams.
- Automated, CICD pipelined Quality assurance of Performance using tools like JMeter, Confidential .
- Gathered and analyzed insights of real time application data and metrics and Product health monitoring using Confidential and AppDynamics.
Senior Lead QA - IT Analyst
- As a QA Lead, Delivered many mission critical projects successfully in Agile - Scrum methodologies.
- Led QA Team which assures the Quality of wide range of applications operating in Internet, Mobile Thick & Thin and wearable for a Banking, Cards and Mortgage solutions.
- Responsible and involved in performing end to end product development related process such as Impact Analysis, Estimation, Test Construction and Execution, Defect dismissals, Status monitoring and Reporting, Performance reviews and Retrospection.
- Played the role of Scrum Master facilitating, resolving impediments and hurdles within and outside the Scrum Team.
- Scrum Coach for developers, testers and other members of the team in adopting agile processes.
Automation Framework Designer and QA Lead - Systems Engineer
- Developed a Cross Browser-OS Test Repeater tool using Selenium and J2EE for manual testers, which eliminates logical programming effort and performs unmanned automatic execution and summarize the results by performing them in an independent virtual environment. Est., Savings: $55/Hour
- Migrated successfully the entire Test Automation framework from Selenium1.0 to Selenium 2.0 with effort to Time and Cost following Hybrid Model.
- Estd., Savings: Reduction in 35% of the total effort by migration rather than the fresh adoption of Selenium 2.0.
- Modified and Managed the Automation Framework in such a way that scripts can be constructed to suit both Internet and Mobile Platforms.
- Expansion in Automation test scope from ~1500 to ~2300 per Release.
- Responsible for Development, Maintenance & Support of Test Automation frameworks
- Supporting QA Team for performing Regression, Build Verification and Cross Browser and Devices Compatibility Testing using our Automation suites.
Automation Quality Engineer - Assistant Systems Engineer
- Automated all major Business functionalities in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery model and hence helped the team in achieving targets in time and speed to market, thus resulted in considerable reduction of cost and enhancement in the overall productivity by 30-35%.
- Converted the Automation framework to perform Parallel execution from Sequential model, hence reducing the execution life cycle from 16 Person Days to 9 Person Days.
- Tweaked Selenium IDE accordingly to suit special testing requirements and increased the efficiency and usage of the tool across teams. 15-20% more efficiency in recording test cases.
- Requirement gathering and Analysis, Test Construction, Estimation, Reporting, Defect Management, Root Cause Analysis of Failures and progress reporting.
- Trained in J2EE Three Tier Application Development and Automated Quality Assurance.