- MBA candidate with focus on global supply chain and operations.
- Experience in project management, quality assurance and technology consulting.
- Industry experience in software and banking domains such as core, international payments (SWIFT), cards.
- Excel (macros, modeling, pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SOA testing in banking domains such as core banking, mortgage, cards, SWIFT Payments.
- Confidential Lisa, IBM RIT (Green Hat), and Parasoft SOA test, HP Quality Center,(QTP,BPT - basics).
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Incorporated Six Sigma Tools (DMAIC) to comprehensively analyze current process and problem.
- Evaluating demand forecasting accuracy through statistical models such as logistics regression.
- Provided end - to-end test automation solution in IVR for telebanking area on adhoc requirement of the client (Barclays); determined strategy and process guidelines, increasing outsourcing of IVR telebanking area 20%.
- Established roadmap and supported client's team for ELM and MCCA projects on the implementation of service virtualization, reducing software testing delays by 25%.
- Achieved a 25% increase in test management efficiency after introducing new and improved test automation framework.
- Convinced IT Manager from Confidential to implement virtualization of web services approach and provided consulting throughout implementation, ultimately resulted $0.2 million saving annually.
- Identified 32 defects of high business severity as result rapid promotion from programmer to analyst.