- Skilled programmer in the Java, Objective C, C#, C++, and Python programming languages.
- Android and Confidential Mobile Application Developer.
- Proficient in the Eclipse IDE, the Xcode IDE, and the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE to build and modify software applications.
- Implemented the Agile Iterative Processes of software development in a team software development project.
- Familiar with SCRUM ideologies of software development.
- Familiar with object oriented programming concepts and software design patterns, including the model - view-controller (MVC) pattern.
- Experienced in software application testing using both manual methodologies and automated testing tools to perform regression and system integration testing.
- Skilled communicator of complex engineering concepts in clear and concise ways to fellow employees and customers.
PLM Automation Engineer
- Leverage the HP Unified Functional Testing and LeanFT tools to create automation test scripts for testing Web, Java, and Windows Applications.
- Currently writing test scripts in C# and VB Script.
- Utilizes the MSTest utility in Visual Studio to write and perform C# automation test scripts.
- Convert manual test cases to automated testing scripts that are used for regression testing.
- Create manual test cases from existing user stories and business cases.
- Perform regression and system integration testing on existing and new software applications.
Quality Manager/CNC Programmer
- Maintain an ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System.
- Ensure that machined components are within customer requirements and meet all print specifications.
- Develop processes for manufacturing machined components for aerospace, automotive, and military applications.
- Program CAD/CAM software (Mastercam) for manufacturing machined components on a CNC turning center.
- Quote pricing and lead times for machined components for aerospace, automotive, and military applications.
- Coordinate a MIOSHA health and safety team.
- Current responsibilities include those of quality inspector (listed in Other Experience).
Computer Science Academic Projects
- Built an iPad app that streamlined the communication of assigning daily homework between the teachers and students/parents.
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern was used to design and implement this project.
- Objective C was used to develop the iPad portion of this project.
- Used Github as our version control system.
- Built an Android app that would pull school lunch information from a Google calendar and display the info in two different views.
- Menu implemented so the user could choose favorite lunch items.
- Notifications implemented to let the user know if a favorite lunch item was being served.
- Java language was used on this project.
- Used Bit Bucket as our version control system and the Source Tree GUI to interact with the VCS.
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with the ISO 9001-2008 quality management system standard.
- Work closely with the management representative in conducting management review meetings.
- Operated and programmed a CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Completed first article inspection reports and in-process inspection reports.
- Performed regular calibrations on all testing and measuring devices.