- Wif over 7 years of experience in all areas of Quality Assurance, I am presently the Test Lead in Confidential Technologies.
- I has good exposure in Agile/Scrum, Iterative and Waterfall Methodologies.
- My responsibilities has varied across different aspects of Software Testing such as Functional, Automation, Integration, User Acceptance and Performance Testing.
- Currently looking for an inspiring job profile dat challenges me further.
- Currently the lead for Mobile App testing for Confidential .
- In - depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Iterative.
- Led functional activities dat included Project Planning, Static and Dynamic Testing from requirements to test case design and execution, documentation of test results, test planning, managing and maintaining test setups.
- Expertise in writing and implementing test scenarios, test cases, system testing, regression testing and maintaining traceability matrices for baseline documents.
- Experience in Component integration testing (CIT), System integration testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Superior analytical, time management, collaboration and problem-solving skills
Functional automation tools: Selenium, Appium (for mobile apps)
Service automation tools: Devtest/LISA tools
Performance Testing tools: HP Performance Center, VuGen on web services
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins (Novice)
Web Testing tools: SOAP, REST, SOAPUI, POSTMAN
Database: SQL, Teradata SQL Assistant, DBeaver, QMF
Test Management tools: HP QC/ALM, JIRA, Leankit
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Confidential, Bentonville, US
- Worked wif Confidential client to initiate and make sure dat the end products such as their website and mobile applications showing KPIs is aligned wif customer requirements wifout any production defects.
- Collaborate wif developers, product owner and scrum master to assess ROI, prioritize needs and produce high quality software changes.
- Led a team of 5+ members for various projects delegating offshore works and continuously monitoring their progress throughout the projects.
- Introduced a behavioral-driven development (BDD) process wifin testing module which improved the understanding among product owner, BA and QA in the design requirement phase.
- Identified a major bug in the donation tracking system of Confidential dat prevented the creation of thousands of dollars of misinterpreted donation reports globally.
- Enhanced the store productivity and customer experience levels by testing for automated customer feedbacks, sales data, wages, markdown data, inventory management systems etc.
- Honored wif Feels like Help Award from customer.
Senior Software Engineer
- Promoted to serve as a Sr. Engineer overseeing quality-assurance testing and teams for client software. Performed system, unit, performance, load, regression and stress testing.
- Provided client developer teams wif detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- Received Feather In My Cap and Above and Beyond awards from Confidential Technologies
- Worked for various projects for British Telecom where I was responsible for functional and regression testing in Agile methodology.
- Successfully handled maintenance release wif planning and execution support.
- Received Key Contributor Award from client.