- Knowledgeable Mechanical Engineering graduate with an aim to apply knowledge gained in academic career to practical situations to benefit myself and to be a productive member of society.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Always open to learn new things.
- Good IQ and ability to adapt and learn new things easily.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel)
- Autodesk, CATIA modeling and simulation software
- Basics of Python programing
- Oracle Peoplesoft, SQL (Structured Query Language), HTML/CSS, SQR (Structured Query Reporting)
Associate System Engineer
- Prepare test cases and scenarios under the functional specifications.
- Was part of the Development team. Worked as a developer mainly on HCM modules of Peoplesoft 9.0 and 9.2 and worked extensively on Online setup, configurations, page and component changes. Gained a good knowledge on SQL and peoplecode.
- Attending Project status call daily and coordinating with members from other location.
- Analyzing and fixing defects as they arise during SIT and UAT phase.
- Logging the defects if necessary.
- Interacted with Canadian clients on a regular basis through email and instant messaging to get their inputs and ensure their expectations were being met.
- Project went live on the weekend of 26 th Jan 2018 and running successfully.
- Setting up the shock tube and setting the required pressure and shock conditions.
- Collecting the samples and recording the observations, analyzing it under X - Ray Diffraction (XRD) and Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM).
- Calculating theoretical speed, pressure and shock strength.
- Also worked on RF and DC sputtering to coat metals and non-metals on semiconductors to enhance conductivity, thermal resistance and structural properties. Mainly for space vehicle applications and again subjecting them to destructive testing.