- Over Six years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in formulating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and setting up testing environment for Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Proficient in creating automation Framework from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform tests.
- In depth knowledge on Software Development and Testing Life Cycle, comfortable working in Agile methodology.
- Experienced in Regression testing, System Testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Expertise in using ALM and JIRA as a project management tools.
- Proficient in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting using ALM and JIRA.
- Experienced on writing complex SQL queries to perform database testing.
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Hybrid framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in designing, developing and executing test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Experience in Creating and maintaining Test plan and writing feature use cases in BDD Test environment using JAVA, JUNIT, and Gherkin on Cucumber - JVM
- Expert in developing test scripts using Java, Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG/JUnit, Maven tools.
- Proficient in using Git as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Experienced in creating Jenkins Job.
- Experienced in using Apache POI and Google Sheet API to read data from external sources to feed locators and other data validation requirements into the test script.
- Experienced in using JDBC to read data from MySQL to feed locators and other data validation requirements into the test script.
- Experienced using JMeter to perform performance testing and reporting the KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Good Knowledge in performing numerous counts of functional, regression and UI testing using Selenium.
- Good Knowledge in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to adapt to new technologies in real time environment.
- Experienced with coding in Java.
- Understanding of software design principles and understanding of Object Oriented design principles.
Automation Tool: Selenium WebDriver
Mobile Automation Tool: Appium
Build Tool: Maven
Version Control Systems: Git/Github
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
MS Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint
Project Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Web Debugging Tools: Findbugs, FirePath, Xpath, Developer Tools
Languages: Java, HTML, XML, CSS
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL
Cloud Testing Environment : Sauce Lab, BrowserStack
Web-Services: REST API Testing with REST Assured, REST API Testing By Postman
CI/CD Tool : Jenkins
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Selenium Test Developer
- Analyzed Business Requirement Specifications (BRS), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and System Design Specifications (SDS).
- Created development and testing process flow and overall Regression Test plan documents for the project.
- Maintained continuous knowledge of project schedules and their impact to Quality Assurance and the company, as a whole.
- Created and streamlined Test plans and overall testing process for ongoing project.
- Involved in Test Design and preparing Test Results for each executed component.
- Understood Software Development Life Cycle process which included Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Performed almost all kinds of Testing including System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing of several applications.
- Developed Test cases and Test scripts using Test Management Tools like HP ALM.
- Used HP ALM in Design Test Steps, Requirement Mapping to Tests, Executed Tests Manually, Defect Logging, Defect Reporting.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries for validating database.
- Developed Test scripts for Data driven testing using parameterization in Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed automated Framework and enhanced the scripts using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Ensured specific elements were thoroughly tested as per the Test Plan in Selenium.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Mobile Automation using Appium.
- Tracked and searched for existing bugs and their status using JIRA.
- Developed script and performed Web Services testing of REST API with REST Assured for functional and regression testing.
- Involved in Mobile (Android) Automation Testing Team using Appium.
- Worked with Onsite/Offshore teams and coordinate Test activities.
- Participated in bug tracking meetings with developers to validate the severity of the bugs.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Selenium QA Engineer
- Reviewed business manuals and requirement document in order to summarize system-specific business rules and other operating conditions.
- Wrote Test Plans from a variety of documentation including Requirements, Use-case and User Help/Tutorial documentation.
- Involved in debugging applications, processing and validating application.
- Used HP ALM to maintain test cases and execute test scenarios, log defects.
- Investigated Software defects and interacted with Business Analysts to update the test cases in HP ALM and Developers to resolve technical issues.
- Created and executed SQL queries for backend testing.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium.
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases.
- Developed and executed automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Frameworks using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Experience in Creating and maintaining Test plan and writing feature use cases in BDD Test environment using JAVA, JUNIT, and Gherkin on Cucumber-JVM
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Involved in using Apache POI and Google Sheet API to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used Git as a source repository system.
- Performed performance testing, load testing and stress testing using JMeter.
- Interacted closely with developers, production support team to coordinate defect resolution.
- Generated Weekly Reports and Summary Reports.
Environment/Tools: JMeter, TestNG, Maven, Selenium, JIRA, .Net, VBScript, HP ALM, MS SQL Server, IE, PL/SQL, Jenkins, UNIX, SQL, REST API.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Created and tested end to end scenarios involving interaction with all components, database and network.
- Created tests to verify user stories have been correctly implemented.
- Analyzed the business requirements and involved in the review discussions.
- Conducted Acceptance testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and verified the results with expected results.
- Performed performance testing to measure the load or response time of AUT by JMeter.
- Involved in System and Integration testing.
- Drafted Test Cases based on Functional Specifications and System Specifications.
- Generated Defects Report summary from Rally for discussing in defect calls.
- Wrote and executed negative and positive test cases.
- Created Test Scenarios based on Business Required Documents.
- Responsible for identifying test data.
- Provided with a detailed Sign off report after every testing cycle.
- Reviewed Business requirements.
- Prepared Automation Design Document.
- Analyzed and created Automation strategy.
Environment/Tools: Rally, Agile, Java, MS Office, UNIX, MS Excel, Oracle, SQL Server, Java Script, JMeter, Windows, HTML.