- Around 9 years of experience with expertise in Automated and Manual Testing of Web based applications using Selenium IDE/WebDriver/Grid and JUnit/TestNG Automation Tools.
- Extensive experience in preparing in preparing Test Strategy, Test plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, and Test Scripts, Test data, Automated Testing Framework based on User requirements and System Requirements Documents.
- Very strong knowledge of SDLC & STLC, experienced in defining and implementing the test process across the projects right from the initial phase
- Experience in Unit Testing, Functional, Integration, Smoke, GUI and Regression testing, User Acceptance testing, Performance testing, Database testing, Client - side and Web-based testing and Server-side testing.
- Well experienced with SCRUM meeting and implementation through Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Experienced in TestNG, Junit, Data Driven, Keyword Driven Frameworks in Selenium, Good understanding of different Annotations used while working with TestNG Framework.
- Experience in implementing ANT/Maven and CI tools like Jenkins for automation with Junit/TestNG frameworks.
- Used Jenkins to build and run Continuous Integration and formal builds to create artifact and deploy it in the corresponding repository.
- Having Knowledge on Protractor & Jasmine.
- Experienced in UI automation.
- Good Experience in XML, Web services, Soap UI, Site catalyst, API Testing, JMeter, UNIX logs.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in automation testing of applications on mobile devices using tools Android Driver, iPhone Driver, IOS Driver, Selendroid, Appium.
- Extensive experience with Software Quality Assurance Testing on GUI based Client-Serveur & Web Based applications, ETL, OLAP, Web Services, Data Driven Applications, Data Warehousing projects using Manual and Automated testing procedure.
- Experience in version control system SVN for source code maintenance
- Good experience in writing DSR (Daily Status Report) and WSR (Weekly Status Report)
- Worked collaboratively and cross-functionally as part of a team as well as independent
- Ability to interact with end users, also quick learner and team player with good Communication skills.
- Experience in testing methodologies using White box, Gray box, and black box testing techniques manually and by using Automation.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in testing RESTful and SOAP based web services using various automation tools like SoapUI, HP Service Test.
- Experienced in using integration tools like Jenkins, j meter, Git Hub and Jira for Bug Reporting, Tracking and Documentation
- Involved in developing Automation Frameworks such as Keyword Driven Framework, Data-Driven Framework and BDD.
JAVA, TESTING, CSS, HTML, SQL
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, SoapUI, Jbehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Firebug, Firepath, Manual testing, Appium (Mobile testing).
Scripting languages: Java Scripting, VB Scripting.
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG, Protractor Build Tools Ant, Maven.
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Firepath, Firebug.
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall.
CI Tools: Jenkins.
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, IBM Rational ClearQuest.
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Sr. Quality Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Expertise in developing testing automation scripts for mobile native applications using Java.
- In order to execute the scripts on cross browsers, Selenium Grid environment is used.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver with TestNG and page object model, using Maven as Build tool.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on functional documents and User stories.
- Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language.
- Responsible for daily status reporting& managed end to end testing
- Maintained and executed the test scripts on ALM.
- Validated Soap Response files & performed Backend testing.
- Actively participated on Scrum to discuss about the issues facing and get the inputs from Business team to resolve which enhance the product quality.
- Used SOAP UI assertions for web service automation testing.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit/ TestNG/Cucumber and ANT).
- Conducted Defect Triage meetings with Development team to prioritize and analyze defects.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Cucumber.
- Extensively worked on Cucumber with the preferred Languages Java.
- Discussed with team leadand PM regarding testingdeadlines and post deployment validation.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium RC and WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Identifying software defects as well as conduct root cause analysis.
- Conducted Functionality and Regression testing during the various Sprints of the application using Rational Functional Test
- Analyzed the Business Requirements of the Product/system. Worked with the development/Business Analyst team to review requirements specification and design documents.
- Built various automation suites in RFT to support various test environments.
- Involved in automating test cases using Cucumber.
- Restful Web Service testing using Http Client Java library.
- Responsible for execution of Selenium Test cases and reporting defections.
- Performed various kinds of manual testing like Functional, Integration and End-to-End testing during separate phases of testing.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Test Cases, Cucumber, TestNG, ANT, Firebug, MS Excel, Java, Oracle, Windows 8/7, XP. Selenium, IBM RFT, IDE, RC Web Driver, My Eclipse, JIRA, MySQL, Oracle, Java, JIRA, VBScript, Junit, TestNG, Fire Path, Maven, Firebug, XPath.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Designed test plans, test scenarios, test suites, test cases and test data at system test levels for positive and negative testing, regression testing, unit testing, Integration testing.
- Execute test cases in Selenium and log defects.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, RFT using Java programming.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in writing and testing test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java Object Oriented Programming Language.
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPath, links in the application.
- Developed Selenium Automation framework - Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using TestNG.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, cucumber.
- Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Scripts.
- Reported defects todevelopers/management using JIRA and involved in trouble shooting and fixed issues with developers in different testing phases.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing over 140+ test cases and five test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed and executed maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQLDatabases.
- Performed Black Box Testing, UAT Testing and extensively used Selenium for Regression, Smoke, Functional Testing and data driven testing using excel file in Selenium.
- Designed structured User Interface UI automated Test cases using Selenium Web driver in Java for web base software products used to perform software testing.
- Tested RESTAPI Service testing using SOAPUI.
- Experience on End-to-End testing from project Start to Sign-Off.
Environment: RFT, Selenium WebDriver, Java, SQL Server 2012, SOAP UI, Web Services, Eclipse IDE, Agile, Junit, HP QC, Test NG, JIRA, Jenkins.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Performedagile testing review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting and used Rally Tool
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC)
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/test scripts.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during separate phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in Quality Center and tracked them for closure.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Developed materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of additional resources.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Selenium IDE/WebDriver/ GRID, Web Services, SOAP, SOAP UI, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, Agile Methodology, SQL, Oracle.
Web Developer / Quality Analyst
- Involved in development, design and implementation and making the pages dynamic using PHP
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review
- Performed form validations using Java script.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Involved in analyzing requirements documents.
- Developed teststrategy, test plan, test cases and test scenarios based on requirements Document.
- Performed Functional testing manually.
- Involved in performing extensive back-end testing to make sure data is properly reflected on the web Application.
- Executed the test cases manually and automation as necessary and worked on XML.
- Used Quality Center as a defect management tool.
- PerformedManual Testing and regression testing activities for new releases as an end-to-end testing on Different platforms like windows with different web browsers.
- Responsiblefor documenting errors, their resolution, as well as performing extensive Regression Testing.
- Involved in weekly walkthrough and inspection meetings to verify the status of testing and to discuss defect and like scenarios.
Environment: Manual Testing, HTML, MSOffice, Quality Center.
- Functional Test Requirement Analysis using Business Requirements Document and Design documents.
- Thorough knowledge in SDLC and STLC.
- Using QC tools identified the defects and reported them to the development team and reviewed documentation to check the quality.
- Responsible for planning the Automation and Manual testing of diverse application in complex environments and will serve as chief resource in defect management and reporting.
- As a successful tester performed various type of testing which include smoke, functional testing, regression testing and retesting, performance testing and UAT.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually for different modules accordingly to the Technical Specification and Functional Design with all Use Case documents.
- Created and Maintained Regression Test Scripts for overall business process and executed them in QA Environment.
- Performed manual testing to check the functionality.
- Implement automated testing of SOAP web service using SOAPUI.
Environment:Java, JSP, Regression Testing, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Web Driver, Quality Center, SOAP UI, JIRA, Eclipse, Windows 7/XP.