- Software Testing Professional with excellence in: Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Database Testing Mobile Testing (Real Devices) ~Defect Management ~Test Management
- 11+ Years of Experience in IT industry as a Testing Professional
- Skilled in Manual Testing (Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Cross Browser Testing etc.), Automation Testing using HP UFTv14+ and Selenium Web - Driver v3+, Test Automation Framework Design, Test Metrics and Test Reports.
- 5+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing using HP UFT / QTP .
- QTP / UFT Experience for Web Based and Mainframe Applications using complete Descriptive Programming approach, with or without Object Repositories.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium Web-Driver .
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Well versed with Automation Frameworks i.e. Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Page Object Model, Hybrid and TestNG.
- Experience on MySQL, Oracle and DB2 Databases .
- Good Command on VB Script, Core Java and SQL Languages .
- Having Experience as an Onsite (Singapore and USA) Coordinator .
- Given 3 Weeks Training to End Users (USA) .
- Experience in working on Web Based Applications, Intranet Applications and Mainframe Applications, Experience on Airline Domain, Web Domain, Licensing Domain, Finance Domain, Health Insurance Domain and Entertainment & Broadcast Domain .
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins .
- Experience in Build Management and Dependency Management using Maven .
- Experience in Parallel Test Execution using Selenium GRID2 .
- Experience in Version Management using SVN .
- Experience in QC / ALM Open Test Architecture (OTA) .
- Experience in Excel and Access Programming using VBA .
- Defect Management using Mantis, Bugzilla, QC / ALM, TFS and JIRA .
- Having valid H1B Visa .
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows
Languages: VB Script, Core Java & SQL
Databases: My SQL, Oracle & DB2
Change Control Tool: Visual Source Safe, CVS, & Tortoise SVN
Testing: Functional (Manual & Automation) and Database Testing
Bug Reporting Tool: Mantis, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest, JIRA, Quality Center / ALM and TFS
Automation Tool: UFT (v14+) and Selenium WebDriver v3+
Automation Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid and TestNG
Frameworks: Excel Programming VBA, Access Programming VBA, Integration of SharePoint with Excel / Access, ALM Open Test Architecture (OTA), Maven and Jenkins
Confidential, New Jersey
System Analyst ( Manual, Automation, Database and Mobile Testing )
Technology: Java, Selenium WebDriver , Maven, Jenkins, Selenium GRID2, ALM, Oracle, Eclipse (IDE)
- Participate as a contributing Project Team Member from Inception through Completion for Agile projects.
- Implementing the QA strategy, creating the detailed QA plan / test strategy and managing test execution for their relevant implementation objectives including production support and new projects.
- Ensure QA environment(s) availability, data requirements for respective testing activities have been met, functional equivalence with production environment and any other dependencies have been documented, communicated and scheduled prior to test execution.
- Provide technical testing evaluation estimates on various projects.
- Perform analysis of requirements, test coverage and impact of proposed requirements changes.
- Lead formal reviews of business requirements, user stories, test cases/scripts and application designs. Ensure proper test coverage exists based on requirements, user stories and design specifications.
- Coordinate test schedules, work and resource plans; manage progress of all test activities against plan.
- Analysis of application under automation and design, develop, maintain automation framework ( TestNG ) to provide a better solution to the customer.
- Implement Maven to provide all required dependencies to the Project, Jenkins to achieve Continuous Automation Integration and Selenium GRID 2 to achieve Parallel execution on multiple machines.
- Development of sQl Queries to validate data in the database.
- Development of Excel Macros to ease common and regular reporting related activities.
Test Lead ( Manual, Automation and Database Testing )
Technology: Mainframes, Java, Selenium WebDriver , Quality Center / ALM, DB2, Eclipse (IDE), VB Script, HP UFT , MS-Excel / MS-Access Macros, ALM Open Test Architecture (OTA)
- Work with business and development team members to analyze and refine business requirements to a greater level of detail.
- Developing scalable test estimations, test plan, testing approaches, procedures, quality metrics, test scripts and test data to support many user interfaces and features.
- Development of a tool by using Excel / Access Macros and ALM OTA to display real time report to the higher management.
- Communicate effectively with development, technical project and project management teams on product issues, patch releases, quality milestones and feature development.
- Review automation code while coaching test engineers on engineering best practices and coding quality standards.
- Provide coaching to team during automation feasibility study / automation framework design of the application in test and help to identify regression test suite for test automation.
- Planning, mentoring, creating and executing manual testing activities (test cases / test data for functional testing, integration testing, system testing, cross browser testing, database testing etc.) and automated software test activities (test scripts / test data for full regression testing, partial regression testing, database testing etc.).
- Develop measurement criteria to monitor and drive continuous improvements within the team.
Senior Test Engineer ( Manual, Automation and Database Testing )
Technology: Sharepoint, DAY CQ, Java, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Eclipse (IDE), VB Script, QTP / UFT , Tera Data, Hyperion and Control M
- Partner with key business and technology stakeholders to clearly understand the project requirements.
- Participation in project meetings to understand the scope for automation as well as the application architecture.
- Designing test automation framework after analyzing the application in test to provide a better solution to the business.
- Create, execute test plans, test cases and automation test scripts for function, integration, system and regression testing to ensure the software satisfies all defined requirements.
- Development of SQL queries to conduct data validation, and modify test environment data.
- Conduct defect management activities to include problem identification, issue research, analysis, and documentation.
- Share a detailed test result document along with evidences of failures, to all the stakeholders.
- Perform complex testing initial business functional testing, backend testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating jobs and triggers, system integration testing, manual and automated regression testing for web-based and windows applications.
Senior Software Engineer ( Manual, Automation and Database Testing )
Technology: JBoss Server, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and QTP / UFT (Hybrid Framework)
- Collaborate with other engineers and partners for the duration of the project cycle, from concept to production.
- Interface with customer representatives under the direction of Program Management.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and write test plan / test cases which take quality to the next level.
- Validate systems and functionality for each release using manual testing and automation testing as a key strategy and establishing performance benchmarks.
- Design creative approaches to solve technical challenges with data validation and integration testing scenarios.
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
- Help develop and evangelize automation test strategies for better regression coverage and use automated and manual test strategies to guide testing efforts based on available resources and deliverables.
- Design, code, experiment for automate testing and deliver solution that make development effective and elevate product quality.
- Strive to implement and maintain manual and automated tests according to best- practices as accepted by the Quality Assurance Team.
- Acquire, implement, and manage the standards for QA department artifacts. This includes tracing test cases to business requirements, creation /review / execution of test cases, effective defect reporting, managing defect reporting systems, capturing / reporting of QA metrics, share testing results, test planning, and utilization of test tools.
Senior QA Associate ( Manual Testing )
Technology: PHP, JSP and MySQL
- Interact with the product team to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
- Creating test-product documentation and participate in testing related walk through.
- Develop, review and execute test cases and test data in the test management tool.
- Deployment and configuration of test builds on QA Server in preparation of testing.
- Document, analyze and share results of software application tests.
- Reporting defects to the development team through test management tool and follow up with all the stakeholders till the closure of defect.
- Conducting full regression testing or partial regression testing activities to avoid any risk due to new changes or defect fixes, implemented on the system.
- Completing all the test activities within the timelines and meeting high quality standards.
- Supporting production deployments and perform high level end to end testing to ensure that all the changes are in place.