- 6+ years of diversified experience in Software Testing, Test Automation and Quality Assurance. Highly experienced in writing test - strategy, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts based on software requirement specifications according to the Business Requirement.
- Excellent in testing the application Structures and Functionality's for Black Box and Grey Box testing.
- Experience in testing Web-Based/E-Commerce and Client/Server applications on different operating systems like UNIX and Windows environment
- Experience in testing Web-Based/E-Commerce applications on different operating systems like UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experienced in SDLC Methodologies like Waterfall, Iteration, and Agile.
- Proficient in Manual Testing and Automation Testing on client/server, web-based applications with Quick Test Pro and Selenium.
- Involved in testing Web services to exchange data between different applications and different platforms using SOAPUI . Performed XML Validation on WSDL
- Experience with Selenium for creating and executing automated test scripts for Functional and Regression testing.
- Experience in generating Bug/Defect Reports, tracking the status of each defect (Open, Fixed and New) and analyzing the bugs using Quality Center and JIRA.
- Strong Experience in writing and executing Complex SQL queries for Back-end testing.
- Experienced in handling Production Change Requests and server patching.
Testing Tools: Site Minder, Selenium, Quick Test Pro 10.0
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center(ALM)
Test Languages: SQL, VB Script, XML.
Programming Languages: C, C++ and Java
RDBMS: MS Access, SQL Server 6.5/7.0
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Browsers: IExplorer8.0, 9.0, 10.0,11, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome
Internet/ Intranet: HTML, XML, VB Script, Unix Shell Scripting
Senior QA Analyst
- Performed functional testing for various features like Appointment Center, Coverage and Costs, Pharmacy, Health Manager available on KP.org website.
- Participated in migration project scoping and planning using the AGILE process. Responsible for daily Scrum meetings to discuss updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues, and update the Sprint Backlog on daily base.
- In SCRUM process, tested feature by feature, verified Table structures, Procedures, Packages, Web Services, Data validation and Front end testing. Involved in Sprint planning, Sprint Review Meetings, Retrospective meeting, Sprint release demo, Sprint fallouts and unplanned requirements
- Performed End to End testing of the Complex features like Pharmacy, Appointment Center, Video Visits appointments.
- Extensively used SQL scripts/queries for data verification at the backend.
- Good experience in Coordinating with various teams like Backend, test Data, Product Owners, other QA teams in order to meet deadlines.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and user flows for various types of handheld devices covering multiple iOS platforms. Tested on iPhone, iPad devices of all major iOS version.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and user flows for Kaiser Native App called Flagship.
- Used HP Quality Center as a test management tool in defining releases, documenting requirements and test cases and mapping requirements with test cases, defect reporting and analyzing test results.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior QA Analyst
- Used HP Quality Center/ALM as a test management tool in defining releases, documenting requirements and test cases and mapping requirements with test cases, defect reporting and analyzing test results.
- Performed security testing using Site Minder test tool. Created test scenarios to check whether the users should be protected, authenticated and authorized to access the application.
- Performed End to End testing of the application, developed regression test scripts for Site Minder tool and executed them using QTP.
- Modified and Executed automated and manual test scripts for different modules using QTP. Performed data driven testing and GUI Check Points and enhanced the overall functionality of the application.
- Performed web browser testing of the applications integrated into the CEO Portal and as new web server is added to the server configuration. Conducted Host file testing to verify each web server.
- Performed backend testing by connecting to LDAP servers using Putty. Used shell scripts to change user details like last login date, password, enable and disable.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI. Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and user flows for various types of handheld devices covering multiple iOS platforms. Tested on iPod, iPhone, iPad devices of all major iOS version.
- Provided extensive Production Support in the implementation of patches and other code fixes. Managed multiple test projects within each application deployment wave by interacting with business and technical teams to ensure on time deliveries.
- Participated in balancing the scope, quality, schedule, resources, and risks project constraints.
- Provided leadership to team of 6 QA Analysts across web application development projects, performing QA resource planning, team training, and task assignment in alignment with project schedules.
- Played lead QA management role in SDLC; produced comprehensive system and functional testing project plans.
Technologies: Site Minder, Quality Center, Putty, Linux, QTP, MS Office, VB Script, Soap UI, shell Script
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports. Tested server and Web Portal.
- Worked in Agile model of Software Development Life Cycle. Actively participated in daily Scrum meetings to discuss updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues, and update the Sprint Backlog on daily base.
- Extensively used SQL queries for data verification at the backend and wrote complex SQL queries to verify data in the target tables. Performed Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection as part of security testing.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver . Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object’s id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Strong experience in using Java classes to check the hypertext links, images, image links, broken links and standard properties of a web page.
- Involved in Testing Web Services using SOAP UI. Developed Test Cases using WSDL , Schema files which defines Web Service Request, Response, methods/operations, End Point of web service to be tested.
- Developed Test Cases using WSDL , Schema files which defines Web Service Request, Response, methods/operations, End Point of web service to be tested.
- Provided support for UAT testing as required for the application and Worked in JIRA to track the status of each defect and analyzing the bugs.
Technologies: Selenium, JAVA, JIRA, SQL, SOAPUI, XML, MS Office, Windows XP.