- Quality Assurance Analyst/Lead with extensive experience in delivering high quality software products.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, prioritization and project management skills.
- Deep expertise in creating test strategy, test plans and other test management documentation.
- Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints, capable of assessing issues and conflicts with quickly changing directions, build partnerships across organizational, departmental boundaries.
- Through knowledge and experience in automation: HP UFT, Selenium WebDriver
- Solid experience in all phases of testing: functional, system integration, UAT, performance, regression including desktop, client/server and web applications, mainframe, relational databases.
- HP Quality Center, HP UFT, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Zephyr, Rally, MS Project, HTML, XML,
- Windows NT, Windows 8, MS Office 2010, MS Visual Studio 2013, SharePoint, Confluence
- ORACLE, DB2, SAP, MongoDB, T - SQL, SQL server, Visual Basic 5.0, C, Java
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Work closely with business and project development teams to understand customer needs and product development priorities per each assigned projects.
- Manage test planning, overall sprint/release test execution and on-time delivery of the SIC projects.
- Lead test teams to apply testing methodologies, principles and process to define and implement effective metrics to manage and assess process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Create and execute the test plans for SYS and UAT. Provide estimates of test resources for PM.
- Provide leadership by assigning and prioritizing work to offshore/onshore test team members and resolve problems with project balance and QA coverage. Create test schedules and Test Sign-off.
- Develop automated test scripts for smoke and regression testing (HP UFT, Selenium) to meet business needs with respect to functionality, scalability and other quality assurance goals of the projects.
- Create/maintain the test execution progress in JIRA, build the Test Cycles, Dashboards for each project releases for effective test management and defect tracking. Use it in daily scrums and triage meetings.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Conduct additional requirement’s review sessions with SA’s, BSA’s and confirm acceptance criteria for effective test cases/scenarios development and test coverage.
- Drive best practices for test management, test automation and manual test execution, reduce SYS and UAT cycle times, increase adaption for test automation. Conduct KT sessions for the offshore testers.
- Provide HCL test teams the information needed to identify areas of improvements and drive process improvement within this teams to reduce escaped defects and defect resolution times.
Environment: HP UFT, HP ALM, JIRA, Zephyr, .Net, Selenium WebDriver, GitHUB, Oracle
QA Project Lead
- Defined “OneCMS” project scope. Documented test scenarios, objectives and collaborated with development and business teams to successful release implementation.
- Worked on integration of new mobile digital platform (Tadpoles), performed functional testing for mobile devices (IPad, IPod) and verified the backend data in SQL database.
- Developed manual and automated test scripts for CMS functional regression testing.
- Tested new e-Pay credit card payment system by using Web Services/SOAP UI tool
- Performed complex functional and integration testing with backend data validations to ensure code is functioning as defined in acceptance criteria. Verified bug-fixes and run regression testing.
- Worked closely with business and planned, coordinated User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on code deployments to the QA/UAT environments. Debug/resolve the deployment issues.
Environment: .Net, C#, JIRA,Visual Studio 2013, SOAP UI, Groovy, Selenium WebDriver, SQL
Sr. QA Engineer
- Defined test scope, approach and test strategy for each sprint/release within a large e-Commerce project ( www. Confidential .net on the new Sales 2.0 platform used by the Confidential sales force and retailers).
- Worked with development teams to clarify requirements, user stories/acceptance criteria and translate them to manual test cases. Determined and finalized a testing scope.
- Managed a team of the off-shore testers to provide complete test coverage during all phases of project development including front end and back end validations. Created the testing schedule.
- Developed test automation Suite for web-based applications regression testing by using Selenium WebDriver (Java), JUnit framework, use assertion methods for web element comparison and validations. Built a set of automated scripts for covering most critical business flow scenarios.
- Created and executed manual test scenarios, test cases in Version One tool including key e-Commerce functions like site browsing and navigation, assortments creation in PLANET tool, adding product and quantity to the cart, orders placement. Identified and developed test data for regression and E2E testing.
- Validated the customer’s order status in SAP and Oracle databases by creating and executing queries.
- Worked closely with mobile QA team, BSAs and PMs to identify testing roadblocks, established priorities and presented solutions. Escalated project issues as necessary to the appropriate level of management. Tested various browsers, countries, integration of web App and mobile devices (IPAD).
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, ORACLE, SAP, SPLUNK
QA Software Engineer
- Designed and developed manual and automated test scripts for ATLAS project web-based application including User Interface and Back End testing. (ETL processes, Data warehouses)
- Executed Regression manual and automated scripts for each Sprint. Provided maintenance of the automated test scripts (C#, Selenium WebDriver) when new code changes had been applied.
- Developed complex SQL queries for back-end verification and incorporated them into the automation test framework for database integration testing.
Environment: C#, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, Visual Studio 2012, XML, SQL Server 2008
QA Software Engineer
- Created automated Modular Testing Framework significantly reducing manual testing cycle and budget for global Resource Management Tool (RMT)
- Reviewed requirements materials and created manual test scripts for regression testing.
- Added programming logic and front-end/back-end verification check points to verify transaction accuracy and data integrity of the RMT records in different reports.
- Built and ran the SQL queries in order to confirm the data in the Data Warehouse and DB.
Environment: Rally, SQL server, MS Visual Studio 2010, .Net, C#, Java, QTP 11.0, QC 10.0
QA Project Test Lead
- Analyzed requirements documents and created test plans and test approaches.
- Managed User Acceptance, Functional, Integration and Regression testing for several projects.
- Created manual and automated regression data-driven test suite in HP QC (HP Quick Test Pro)
Environment: HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, XML, Oracle, VB scripting, Java, Team Track
- Developed manual and automated scripts for regression testing which maximize test coverage and minimize the manual testing time. Built the End-to-End automated Test Suite to cover all business requirements in the project scope (HP QTP 9.5).
- Ensured that test scenarios, test scripts and test strategy are fully exercise targeted functionality and executed properly in all phases of application testing (www.webmd.com).
- Provided database integration testing. Used T-SQL to run reports and validate doctors/patients records.
Environment: Mercury Quality Center, QTP, Agile, T-SQL, Oracle, Java, VB scripting, .Net, C#