- Around 8 years of comprehensive experience in the field of Information Technology as Senior QA Test Lead areas like Test Management, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Automation and Requirements analysis in Banking Capital markets, Equities, Trading - SUMMIT and Risk investment Domain.
- Awareness on AML
- Experience on Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Black Box Testing, Ad-Hoc, End to End testing and Automation execution with TOSCA on Desktop, web and client server applications
- Knowledge on Selenium web driver
- Experience on System integration SIT as well as User Acceptance testing UAT
- Extensive experience on Database testing- SQL and SYBASE database
- Experience on testing Micro strategy reports
- Worked in Waterfall, Agile- Scrum and SAFe software life cycle methodologies for Automation Projects for E2E workflows.
- Proficient in authoring Test Strategy/Approach, Test Estimate, Test Plan (Automation/Functional) and Test Design.
- Good Knowledge and experience in QA Methodology, Software Development Life Cycle and test automation
- Experienced in managing the Test project in Quality Center and Version one tools.
- Strong experience in working with all phases of SDLC throughout the project life cycle.
- Extensive experience in various testing strategies like System/Integration/Load/Regression/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Manual testing (GUI Testing, Field Validation Testing, Functionality Testing) of UI and Web Applications and client server applications. Tracking defects and interacting with team members in fixing errors
- Experienced in Direct interaction with Business users Capital markets and Regulatory report users and handing over the tested requirements after every QA cycle.
- Experienced in Onshore-Offshore coordination - handled team of 25 resources.
- Experienced in creating the metrics for the entire portfolio and sharing it with the Clients and Management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills. Enthusiastic and a self-starter with a need of minimal input.
Software methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Test automation experience: Test automation using TOSCA and QTP
Software QA leadership: 7+ years of experience developing and implementing QA processes, and developing and leading software QA programs and teams, as a team lead
Programming languages: SQL, XML, HTML, VB scripting, Java, UNIX
Database systems: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SYBASE
Other software: Jira, HP ALM, Version One
Domain: Capital markets, Risk and Investment Management, Equities and Trading, AML
Onsite Senior QA Test Lead
- Involved in drafting of Business requirement, analyzing the high and low-level design documents, preparing System Impact Worksheet, coordinating all testing and defect analysis activities, System Test Plan, Test Scripts, Requirement Traceability matrix using AGILE model.
- Lead the automation Effort for Regression Test Suite Using TOSCA
- Prepare Test strategy, Test Plan and Test Data for assigned work, Perform SIT Testing and Raise defects in quality center as needed for SUMMIT Applications.
- Walkthrough the QA results to Business Users and stake holders on the new enhancements at the end of each QA cycle
- Creating Release Metrics and participating in the meetings to represent the team
- Performed Data Analysis, GUI, functional testing to ensure web application meets the specifications or functional requirements.
- Provided L3 Support for the production tickets raised by the users and coordinated testing for the issues fixed by the developer and the BA in delivering the perfect product.
- Point of contact for running and maintaining the Automation Regression suite using QTP
- Documented defects which helped as a reference to fix defects in later releases. The defect acceptance rate was 99 % for the defects that were raised in my application.
- Worked with the development and project team in reviewing the impact of defect, troubleshooting it and fixing it along with Root cause analysis and Unit test detectable analysis to reduce defect numbers early in the SDLC process.
- Used HP ALM -Quality center 11 and Version One Agile tool for the Test and Defect management.
- Managed a team of 25 resources located in US and India.
- Led the Functional, Regression, End2End and UAT test planning, execution and results review.
- Gave KT to peers and Client partners new to the application.
- Provide a Go/No Go Decision from a testing prospective for all projects.
Offshore Senior QA Test Lead
- Involved in Requirements meeting, created Test Cases, Test Plan document and have them reviewed with Onsite Leads in US.
- Performed functional testing of application by executing Test Steps from Test Cases. Provided update to Team
- Worked as an automation tester in automating in cycle New Functionality scripts for web based and client server applications.
- Responsible for creating Test Cases in Quality Center and execution of the same for assigned modules.
- Created defects in HP Quality Center, assigned and retested for closure
- Participated in daily Walk Through and Defect report meetings
- Planned and prepared execution plan and test data for assigned work, performed integration test and raised defects found in application.
- Coordinated all CIT, SIT Peer Reviews and testing with onshore leads and clients.
- Test Script Preparation, Execution, and Documentation and provided status reports to the upper management review.