- Over 15 years as a Software System Tester with a concentration in Quality Assurance analysis and release management.
- Expert level achieved in project and program tracking and scheduling. Technical writer and editor of test plans, test cases, test scenarios and release letters for CMM Level 3 - rated ticketing application and test scenario development for Confidential Network Connection Wholesale Billing platform migration.
- Seasoned professional in functional, regression, system, acceptance, user acceptance and end-to-end manual testing.
- Defining issues and offering resolution among staff composed of diverse cultural and technical backgrounds to achieve common project goals
- Defining problems and management of business solutions with business requirements development and technical documentation
- Promoting collaboration on ideas as a highly successful team player
- Executing manual test cases for new and existing functionality to ensure compliance with business and system requirements specifications
- Operational Readiness and End-to-End testing
- Proficient with mapping system requirements to test cases to ensure traceability
- Testing large client/server telecommunications projects in Windows, UNIX and LINUX environments using HTML, SQL, Windows 7, MS Office 2016, Solaris, Lotus Notes, K-Shell, Sablime Software Configuration Management tools, Frame Maker, Rational CQ and Quality Center.
System Tester/QA Analyst
- Served as Single Point of Contact in IBM US for Business Maintenance Platform (BMP) ticketing application for Confidential &T voice and data services. Provided assistance to interfacing applications with issues and questions regarding the test platform to ensure a smooth User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cycle.
- Attended product introductory review forums to determine assumptions and initial time and cost estimates for new development and test support work.
- Authored system test plans for BMP project releases and led reviews with engineering staff, ensuring validated requirements and product specifications.
- Ensured quality and savings by finding problems before product field migration through software design and system test requirements reviews.
- Translated feature requirements into system test scripts and wrote modification requests to document problems/enhancements preventing high severity problems reaching production
- Tested with external clients during Customer Certification, End-to-End and User Acceptance testing.
- Supported patch and full release production deployments. Provided production sanity testing to ensure system readiness for turn up to customer.
- Prepared release letters for full release production deployments to document areas of critical importance to production and customer support teams.
- IT Project Management support for San Diego Biller Migration project. Pre-deployment Project Management of IBM IST support for Confidential &T Operational Readiness Test. (ORT) Emphasis on hosting daily status meetings for defect tracking, status reporting for management and meeting minute’s preparation.
- IT Project Management of design and strategy to pass Location Routing Numbers for correction of Terminating Access charges. Facilitated discussions leading to a new two-way interface to extract and return LRN data.
- Provided Business Requirements solution for problem found in production with improper billing for Enterprise Wireless customers to correct a problem which originated in Confidential &T Network Connection switches.
- Developed and managed delivery schedules, trouble reports, and timelines for release phases of testing, including User Acceptance, Parallel and Migration.
- Wrote change requests for vendor project management and development team to assess time and cost for product development.
- Evaluated and provided data for a test scenario and test execution tracking methodology which provides management with identification of problem areas and potential schedule slippages.
- Analyzed and defined problems in User Interface and test artifacts based on system architecture and business requirements.
Project Management Office Leader
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
- Led a team that tracked programs, projects and schedules throughout entire implementation effort for the U.S. Confidential Cryptographic Modernization Project Management Office.
- Mentored and motivated team members on how to successfully engage and track program/project schedules within a technical environment.
- Introduced process improvements and provided visibility into product roadmaps to eliminate duplicate testing on immature products with suggestions for test planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting.
- Planned a aa nd tracked programs, documentation, test evaluation and R&D projects using Microsoft Project to coordinate work distribution within the Cryptographic Modernization Project Management Office.
Systems Analyst Leader
- Managed testing of Inline Encryptors, Secure Voice, Secure Wireless and Link Encryptors for Confidential -approved products.for the
- Technical editor for test plans, reports and summaries of products developed and tested with attention to detail used to make critical recommendations for trusted vendor, Confidential and civilian management.
- Managed work items with U.S. Confidential team and Cryptographic Modernization Device Portfolio Tech Support group. Enthusiastically approached troubleshooting and testing of new feature requirements for U.S Confidential portals written in Domino and SharePoint which provided information and recommendations on Commercial-Off-The-Shelf-tested products.
- Organized five highly successful annual U.S. Confidential Cryptographic Modernization Technology Day programs for civilian military leaders and Joint Forces high-ranking officers which showcased leading technologies to assist the Warfighter. for the