- 10+ Years of experience in IT industry with firsthand knowledge of all facts of software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 5+ Years of experience in developing Various Applications using HP Exstream Dialogue.
- Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Received outstanding performance award from client.
- Analysis, design, development and testing of new documents for different systems in dialogue.
- Enhancement, redesign and maintenance of existing documents present in dialogue.
- Creation and modification of Barcodes, Page templates, Output Queues, Functions, Rules, etc. present in dialogue.
- Strong knowledge on Interactive documents using HP Exstream.
- Solid experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas using Oracle 11g/10g database, extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, packages, functions and query performance using PL/SQL.
- Expertise in all aspects of the system development life cycle (SDLC) such as requirement analysis, technical specifications, Logical and physical design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance in multi - tier and client/server architectures.
- Tuned SQL queries and performed refinement of the database design leading to significant improvement in system response time and efficiency.
- Developed batch programs using import/export utilities, SQL Loader.
- Expertise in Database Design, Database programming, SQL and Database Tuning and
- Experience of co-coordinating with various teams like Network Admin, testing Team to speed up the development process.
Technologies: HP Exstream
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/8.x/7.x, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, MS-Access2000
Languages: C,C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Plus
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP, Windows 2003/2000, Unix.
Other Tools: Live Editor, PLSQL Developer, Adobe, SQL*Plus, SQL developer
HP Exstream Technical Lead
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Working with business and UI team to analyze and understand the requirement.
- Created Presentation documents with Line charts, Bar Charts and Pie Charts as per the UI and business requirement.
- Created dictionary at application level with all required data types in design manager.
- Mapped data dictionary variables to driver files and implemented business rules at most of the places to match the UI.
- Created different Initialization Data file to specify images, logos and color location for local and production environment.
- Worked on page components such as text boxes, various tables, flow frames, logos, images and colors.
- Coordinating with offshore team to meet project schedule on time.
- Performing unit testing and development testing before sending PUB file for QA validation.
- Deploying PUB daily to QA/Dev to fix defects detected by testers.
- Fixing the defects as per the QA/UAT and changing the status on ALM.
- Creating document and sending to HP on software defects and limitations.
Environment: HP Exstream 8.0.3, PDF, XML, Json.
HP Exstream Technical Lead
- Worked with different business teams to analyze and understand the requirements.
- Worked with Application owner and Application lead to estimate the project.
- Created Batch and Interactive documents as per the Business needs.
- Created common and individual data dictionary with all required data types in design manager.
- Mapped data dictionary variables to driver files and implemented business rules as per the requirements.
- Worked on page components such as text boxes, various tables, flow frames, logos, pictures, shapes, colors, relative positioning, headers, and flow headers.
- Created common sections and paragraphs to use on multiple letters.
- Created interview pages for end user interface and common Enterprise fulfillment application for interactive letters.
- Created different report files with delimited data for batch and interactive letters
- Created PCL, PDF Archive, PDF Batch and PDF Fax output queues for local and print vendor.
- Created OMR barcode and implemented for Claims batch letters.
- Coordinated with offshore team to meet project schedule on time.
- Performed unit testing before sending pub file for QA validation
- Involved in configuration of test server.
- Build and deploy the pub files in the test server and perform end-to-end unit testing.
- Used ODBC Connector in Exstream and installed HP Exstream 8.0.321 in machines when migrated to Win7.
Environment: HP Exstream 8.0.321, Live Editor 3.0.323, PCL, PDF, XML, OMR Bar code.
HP Exstream Developer
- Working with all the tables from simple table for static content to user table for page growing content in designer as per the functional specification.
- Creating data dictionary of all the data types and various data sources such as file only, formula, user value etc. in Design Manager.
- Creating and Placing Data Matrix 2D Barcode, Human Readable Barcode, OMR Barcode as per the Print Vendor and Business specifications.
- Working on page components, text boxes, tables, flow frames, logos, pictures, shapes, colors, relative positioning, headers, flow headers.
- Designed and mapped XML and delimited input files, using data sectioning in XML files and flatten the nested arrays using arguments for XML tags.
- Analyzing and Creating letters and statements to support business needs.
- Working with different business teams to analyze the requirements.
- Reviewing and modifying data files, including encoding and testing.
- Used Exstream to process Household Processing, sorting and bundling.
- Used ODBC Connector in Exstream to update the external tables using report files.
- Performing development testing and unit testing before sending to QA and Production.
- Creating PDF, PCL and TIFF outputs using Dialogue.
Environment: HP Exstream V5.0, V8.0, .Net, Sql Server 2008, PCL, PDF, TIFF, XML, Data Matrix 2D Barcode, Human Readable Barcode and OMR Barcode.
HP Exstream Technical Lead
- Analyzed and Gathered information from FSD & BRD documents to meet business requirements by replacing existing document generation system with HP Exstream.
- Created Customer driver data file, Reference File, Auxiliary file, Report file with input file formats as XML and columnar files.
- Direct mapping, Group mapping and Array mapping as required in the customer driver file to meet the business requirements.
- Generated detailed Report in the XML as well as columnar file formats.
- Designed page templates, placeholder documents, letters in Design Manager as per the design templates provided by the business.
- Dynamic content importing of PDF, RTF, images etc using placeholder variables.
- Worked with all the tables from simple table for static content to user table for page growing content in designer as per the functional specification.
- Created data dictionary of all the data types and various data sources such as file only, formula, user value etc. in Design Manager.
- Used system variables to print the system date, system time, customer information etc. as necessary.
- Applied simple as well as complex rules and functions for the required objects as appropriate as per letter specification.
- Placed variables as appropriate in the letter template in designer.
- Created and Placed Data Matrix 2D Barcode, Human Readable Barcode, USPS IMB Keyline, Non USPS IMB Keyline, Bank scan line and Index line as per the Print Vendor and Business specifications.
- Created output and output queues in the Environment section of Design Manager for the required output file formats, applying the inclusion/exclusion rules on the queues and inserting the queues in the applications.
- Generated AFP output and PDF output as per the input request and implementation of queue breaks as necessary.
- Created the USPS IMB Keyline and NON USPS IMB Keyline for Print Vendor and business reference.
- Generated detailed Report file in XML, Flat file and message file with .dat formats for identifying errors in input file and successful output prints.
- Performed peer reviews and unit testing to make sure to deliver the quality output.
- Packaged application and sending PUB file to QA for testing and Production.
- Created users logins and granting them access to the Design Manager.
- Configured HP Engine to pick up input files from source system and Installing Command Center for running batch files.
- Generated consolidated Metrics report for business users.
Environment: HP Exstream V8.310, Web Methods, UNIX, Oracle Client 11g, CMWS, Command Center, Web Methods, VB Script, PDF, AFP, XML, Data Matrix 2D Barcode, Human Readable Barcode, USPS IMB Keyline, Non USPS IMB Keyline, Bank scan line and Index line.
HP Exstream Developer
- Analyzed organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application system.
- Created the Documents, Data Files (Customer driver, Auxiliary and Reference) and Output Queues.
- Created the Variables, Data Mapping, and Rules Writing.
- Fixed the application issues.
- Ensured all documents are provided, in a timely manner, in accordance with application requirement.
- Reviewed and modified data files, including encoding and testing.
- Project involved to generating PDF and live outputs.
Environment: HP Exstream V7.0, Live editor 2.0, EWS Soap connector, JMS connector, XML