- Experience in setting up framework from scratch for production like environment using Silk Test and also automation using selenium
- Experience in Accessibility Testing as a lead in determining of accessibility standards that are applicable to the product based on the technology stack and Characteristics of the product and Migration of known defects as a result of the testing into product VPAT
- Experience in managing requirement gathering and defining Test Strategy, writing Test Plans, Test Scenarios & Test cases based on business requirements, functional specifications to support quality deliverables.
- Drive towards Development and QA as a single entity by making them understand of the bugs severity and suggesting changes by working with APO’s as a team effort.
- Involved in automation of various projects using Selenium Web driver and also in development of application using JET (java extension toolkit) using knockout.js and C#
- Experience in co - coordinating with teams in resolving Defects, conducting defect root cause analysis, and resolving requirement and observing design inconsistencies.
- Bringing up for process improvements and changes for the projects being involved
- Presenting Testing Status Reports which includes testing progress, defect status, and any issues, risks to Management in weekly project status.
- Ability to manage onsite/remote test team members, Conduct Internal Trainings & Knowledge transfer sessions on various products.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Root cause analysis, Release sign off, Test Audit Report, Traceability Matrix, Test case and Test Plan Review checklist, Test Report, Software configuration Management, Release Sign Off, System Maintenance Technical Document (SMTD), User Manual, Lessons Learnt for all the releases in the Project being involved
- Silk Test, Selenium (TestNg and Junit),QTP(poc)
- Java, Knockout.js,Jet,C#,VB
- Jira,Quality Center,Buzilla,BugDB,Test link,PVCS tracker
- Subversion, Perforce,Github,Visual source safe
- Quality Center,Wipro RM tool, Test link
- Waterfall, Agile,Spiral
- Winscp, Putty,Postman,VNC
- Windows (9X, 2000, XP and 7),Mac
- Python Fundamentals, Oracle identity Management
Principal QA Engineer
- Setting up the framework for production like environment - Hosting environment Right Netwroks
- Leading the team by work allocation, resolving the technical difficulties, continuous integration of deliverables over builds
- Presenting weekly update with the management on the progress, plan, mitigations and process improvements.
- Co - Ordination with customer support on production defects and driving the meetings with the team
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Leading team for accessibility testing in analyzing the requirements, testing techniques, work allocations, VPAT to APO’s.
- Development and QA as a single entity by making them understand of the bugs severity and suggesting changes by working closing with APO’s and make sure the bugs count decreases and quality increase in upcoming patches as a team effort.
- Automating the functional test cases and certification test cases using selenium webdriver for various projects such as marketplace, opc infra admin UI which is running live in production for Chicago DC
- Product developlement using JET(java extension toolkit) knockout.js
- Device & browser certification, Test case creation for the various modules involved in the project,End to end testing (functional), sanity, regression, browser testing, Mobile/device testing and accessibility testing.
- Test plan, Test cases & Test data creation(orthogonal array), Requirement Analysis, defect management for all the Markets for all PLP applications, Assessment Reporting
- End to End testing of Online and Operational automation including integration testing for
- Online application and Operational automation
- Smoke testing in Staging and Production environment
- Daily and Weekly Status reporting to Project Management and Client
- Support for development team in all phases of the Project to ensure the timely delivery of the Product.
- Presentation to the Client and Team Members and presented papers in the Theme demo.