- Senior SDET with extensive experience and expertise
- Outstanding experience in designing Automation Frameworks, Creating Complex test suites using C# .Net, Power Shell Script and Altassian tools Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Integration, Functional, Regression, System, Load, and Stress testing. White Box, Black Box, Performance, Compatibility, UAT, and Web services testing. Manual and Automated testing.
- Web and Client/Server applications. Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise on Selenium Web driver using C# .Net
- Smart bear testing suite - Test Complete, LoadUi web, Soap UI and LoadUi tools
- HP Automation testing suite - Load Runner, Quick Test Pro (QTP), & Quality Center; Microsoft TFS - Test manager and Codded UI
- Good experience as a .NET developer with MVC5, JQuery, EF and SQL Linq.
- Test automation using VBScript, groovy script, C# .Net and PowerShell script.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and QA Life Cycle.
- Protocols Used for performance testing - Web (HTTP/HTML), Web (Click & Script), and Ajax (Click & script).
- Solid team player with exceptional leadership
Tools: VSTS 2015/13/12, Test Complete, LoadUI/web, SoapUI, QTP, JIRATFS, Codded UI, Quality Center, Test Manager, SourceTree, BRS
Programming: C# .NET, JQuery, MVC5, Visual Basic, Java Script, C#, C++, SQL
Databases: SQL Server management 2012/2014 and 2016 ties. Excellent communication skills.
Confidential, IRVINE, CA
SDET-SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST
- Responsible for developing of Automation test suite and testing of CG’s FALCON project.
- Involved in development of SIA framework in C# .Net and designed automation test suite.
- Responsible of maintaining, debugging and updating the test code.
- SourceTree (GitHub) used for code commit, branching and merging
- Used JIRA for reporting defects, Quality Center (QC) for writing test cases and VSTS 2015 for developing automation tests and SSMS for SQL queries.
- Closely collaborated with BSA’s and developers for story requirements and writing test cases
- Solid understanding on Trade life cycle and usage of BRS (blackrock) application tools like BRS dashboard, Trade entry, portfolio construction, compliance and assets etc.,
- Responsible for new SDET’s to the team.
- Single handedly tested the refactoring of order and trade code and involved in pair testing with developers
- Collaborated with various CG teams (8-10 teams) to test point to point, end to end and exploratory testing of FALCON project
- Owned many stories in a 2 weeks highly stressed sprint and successfully handled it and reported outstanding defects to the team.
Confidential, ALISO VIEJO, CA
SDET-SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST
- Developed complex .NET C# automated scripts using Selenium Web Drive, PowerShell Scripting and integrated with BrowserStack.
- Working as a .NET developer in the same team using MVC5, JQuery, Entity FrameWork, LINQ
- Responsible for running automation test suites for maintenance and project releases (Stage, Prod - preview and Prod Live releases)
- Execute automation scripts on daily, weekly and on releases basis (QA, UAT, and Live)
- Visual Studio (2013), TFS and MTM (test cases storage) tools are extensively used
- TFS is used for reporting bugs and tracking tasks
- Developed automation scripts for multiple projects ( Confidential - Marketing, Toad World, RQ and Oasis ( Confidential ’s CMS)
- Collaborated with stakeholders to write test plans and test cases based on functional requirements, use cases and technical requirements.
- Design and developed performance load and stress tests and work closely with other teams to execute tests
- Agile project with 3 weeks hectic sprint and daily scrums to discuss blocks and tasks
Confidential, COSTA MESA, CA
Sr. QA Automation/Performance Engineer
- Automation and Performance testing of Confidential /Cogeco STB’s (Set-top boxes) using IEX tools based on C# .Net and VB scripts.
- Extensively using Test Complete, LoadUi Web, Selenium WebDriver and SoapUi tools for Video Everywhere project
- Responsible for Creating Automation framework for both Web and API’s (Open API) testing
- Managed the Performance testing team and design, written C# scripts for LoadUI/Web tools
- Responsible for analyzing Performance Graphs and Gave demos to clients in Powerpoint
- Also involved in Validation of scripts and bug fixes reported by testers.
- Responsible for setting up proper build deployments on STB racks on weekly basis.
- Conducted Performance and regression testing after each new build deployment on various types Set-top boxes.
- Agile Environment with 3 weeks Sprint- involved in daily scrums and weekly demo on work progress. Prepared crystal reports (used VS2010) from the scratch.
- At a time handled multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Confidential, Orange, CA
Agile QA Automation Lead
- Automation and Performance testing of web based application using Codded UI (VSTS 2010).
- Design of a new Automation Framework and Execution.
- Wrote extensive test scripts using C#. Reviewed/tested scripts as a Lead to ensure precision and efficiency of coding.
- Created automation test plans on each sprint basis and managed/distributed work to the QA team.
- Collaborated closely with Development team, BA and Stakeholders to understand project-wide requirements and system architecture.
- Aided in project proposals and RFP responses including providing estimation, resource requirements and high level solution architecture.
- Identified, analyzed, and documented defects utilizing Visual Studio TFS.
- Developed complex SQL queries for back-end testing.
- Actively involved in system integration testing and UAT.
- Point-of-contact for Business Partners and Vendors to communicate status of issues, action plans, and timeframes for defect resolution.
- This project is based on Artificial intelligence and it involves lot of Higher level research and developed a unique model right from scratch using C++ and Matlab.
- Generated huge set of unique test d Confidential using Stereo Cameras in realistic environment.
- This project deals with development of an intelligence system, which adopts a human model of learning and reasoning from a visual scene. The system would be capable of recognizing, understanding, and learning the scene it has been observing.
- Responsible for handling and teaching Computer vision labs, which are on the basis of MATlab and C++.
- Collaborated with various companies in Europe and USA on this project and actively involved in high level development of computer vision techniques.