- Experience in 2G, 3G and 4G testing on Phone and Tablets in in Lab and field environment.
- LTE/UMTS RF and Protocol lab testing for TMO Carrier testing.
- Strong understanding of R&S test framework.
- Knowledge of LTE/IMS RAN and EPC, Layer 2 / Layer 3 LTE protocols, IMS SIP protocols
- Familiar with test Requirement and test Process for NA Carriers.
- Hands - on experience and understanding of tools such as R&S CMW500, QXDM, Wireshark, QCAT.
SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT:
R&S CMW500, QXDM, QPST, QCAT, ADB, Putty, Wireshark, ETAP, AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Anritsu 8985, 4G LTE, 3G (WCDMA), GSM, CDMA. EVDO/1x, UMTS
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. Test Engineer
- LTE RF/Protocol testing on R&S CMW500 for Confidential carrier testing
- Developed test strategy, test requirements for Field & lab testing for different carriers
- Perform system level tests on Connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC).
- End to end debug and analysis of customer issues by reproducing them in lab environment.
- On site coordination with a team of Software Developers to prepare a test suite as per updates in the test plan requirements.
- Resolution of the call box configuration issues and feature updates in coordination with the respective vendors.
- Performed weekly regression testing on latest firmware release for different OEMs.
- Performed GCF/PTCRB for Conformance & Pre-Conformance Testing.
- Creating and Executing Field Test Plan for KPI, Full, Regression and Sanity test scenarios.
- Performed field/Lab test cases for IRAT Handovers, CSFB, Reselection, SRVCC, CA, IOT (inter-operability Testing).
- Gained experience in testing and commissioning of Automated Weather Observing System (AWS)
- Also carried out testing of sensors such as wind speed, wind direction, pressure, temperature and humidity.
- Tested antennas and d Confidential loggers for successful d Confidential transfer.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting of the medium voltage variable frequency drives.
- Carried out commissioning of the VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives).
- Programmed and interfaced VFD’s and PLC’s. Interacted with customers to register their requirements and provide technical support.
- Maintained excellent customer relations and quality of service.