- 17+ years of hands - on experience in testing of Client-server, Wireless, Web based, E-commerce, Enterprise and Multimedia application software.
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC in both Waterfall and Agile models
- Solid knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Excellent experience in defect definition and bug tracking.
- Knowledge of Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Proficient in requirement reviews, business documentation testability verifications and end user s.
- Extensive experience in analysis of production data records in MS SQL.
- Hands-on experience in creation/modification of test data records to insure maximum coverage of business data scenarios.
- Strong experience in tracking and monitoring of big Batch flows in Oracle database
- Strong experience in Test Plans, Test Strategies and Test Cases development and execution for Functional, Sanity, UAT, Regression, Integration, End to End, Security and Navigational types of testing.
- Good working knowledge of Automation testing with utilization of HP UFT (QTP) and ALM (Quality Center) tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong ability to lead a team as well as to perform solo.
Platforms and Hardware: Windows XX, MAC OS, Red Hat Linux, Kodak Optical Scanner i160
Databases and DB Tools: Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer
Software: MS Office, Visual Studio, Borland Caliber RM, Edifecs SpecBuilder, FormWorks, FormDocs, MetaVance, Macess, HP Quality Center (ALM v.12), IBM Rational ClearQuest
Browsers: Microsoft Edge, IE XX, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
EDI Transactions: 835 Payment, 837 Claims, 276 Claims Inquiry and Claim Response
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performed testing of Event Messaging Web based front end application designed for internal bank users.
- Converted business requirements into test plans and test cases in ALM for assigned projects
- Tested system capability to perform security validation of new and existing user profiles
- Set up, triggered, monitored and validated account activities for multiple users across same company.
- Verified and validated delivery of event notifications to various delivery channels set up for each user such as email, fax, voice and text
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Lead day-to-day testing of complex powerful set of applications designed for tracking Eligibility and Processing of dental Claims
- Managed testing process in multiple test environments simultaneously within an agile, collaborative, and collegial scrum team
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers and business testers in walkthroughs and business discussions for each release.
- Participated in leading Proof of Concept activities to plan out time effective approach to initial and regression testing. Supported conversion of business requirements from Caliber into ALM to insure readiness of test documentation for validations in all test environments.
- Worked closely with interfacing, B2B groups and with Trading Partners to insure seamless flow of EDI transactions from Clearing House to Confidential claim adjudication system.
- Used SQL Developer tool to fetch data records in production database to insure 100% coverage of business data conditions. Prepared sub-sets of data records to insert into test databases for validation of complex look up logics.
- Utilized TOAD to monitor claim flows in Oracle database. Extracted inbound /outbound claims data for validation of intermediate results of claim processing
- Designed and processed extensive number of paper claims to test OCR logic. Manufactured and validated inbound /outbound claims for HIPAA compliance using SpecBuilder application
- Documented descriptive software, system and environmental defects in ClearQuest bug tracking system. Validated defect fixes using manual and automated testing approaches.
- Owned analysis of production errors reported weekly. Validated issues in prod-like test environment, documented defects, verified code fixes before promoting to production environment.
- Lead and coordinated testing of Vendor (FormWorks) quarterly releases with customizations for Confidential as a client.
Software Quality Assurance Tester
- Lead testing of vendor application that included but not limited to features as scoring, parental control, multi-language support on various Mobile devices such as iPad 1 and 2 generations, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 6/Moto X Pro, iPhone 4s and 5.
- Reported and maintained defect trucking using GoogleDocs templates.
- Collaborated with web developers and vendor engineers in daily walkthroughs and managed testing process in multiple test environments simultaneously
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzed requirements and clinical workflow, developed and maintained test documentation.
- Lead functional, system and end-to-end testing of client-server application designed for tracking of patient Eligibility and medical data.
- Managed functional and connectivity testing between Clinical Information System and complex ancillary systems.
- Performed automated (WinRunner 7.01) and manual testing of medical data content, validated national/regional data mapping between systems.
- Supported testing effort of Grievance Investigation in Confidential database.
- Reported and managed defects in Vantive System.
- Conducted product demos and s for regional business users and transferred practical knowledge to front end users.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Lead integration and end-to-end testing of Confidential ’s ready-to-run infrastructure for multiple suites of e-business products using Astra Site Manager automated testing and reporting tool.
- Developed test strategy and configuration reporting matrixes to support testing and quality assurance of up to five B2B products simultaneously.
- Created user manuals for UAT testers for various projects based on business and functional requirements provided by clients.
- Created data sets and populated test database with data records necessary to assure 100% coverage of test cases using SQL queries.
- Provided on-site for Confidential clients Administered NetResults problem tracking system and summarized test results for each project phase.
- Participated in design and walkthrough sessions, lead weekly status meetings, provided project assignments and scheduler adjustments.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA 9
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performed testing of client-server Inventory and Accounting systems of wholesale business.
- Analyzed product requirements and specifications to create test plans and test cases for acceptance, functionality, and system testing.
- Prepared required test data using extracts from Production database as a baseline.
- Validated batch files transfer over FTP and EDI, analyzed allocation of accounting data in database.
- Recorded, executed, and modified automated scripts using Rational Team Test automation tool.
- Provided testing of Y2K compliance and EUR currency acceptance.
- Analyzed test results and created problem reports. Lead user sessions and assisted with software demos.