- Having 4+ years of IT and extensive hands on experience in Business requirement gathering, analysis, quality assurance through manual testing and automation.
- In - depth knowledge of SDLC, S TLC utilizing Agile, and waterfall methodologies.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver and QTP /UFT .
- Designed & Developed Selenium WebDriver automation suite using Java bindings and understanding of DOS commands.
- Expert in designing and developing Automation Frameworks Data Driven and Hybrid
- Experience in creating, consuming and testing a web services using SOAP UI and Restful.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Selenium Hybrid framework using TestNG and Page Factory design pattern.
- Performed Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins and worked with HP ALM
- Hands on experience on Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Scheduling, Test Designing, Defect reporting and tracking, Test result analysis
- Have more than 3 years of experience using GIT and SVN for Source Control and Jenkins for CI&CD.
- Strong experience in working with Core Programming concepts as in OOPS, Exception handling, Generics, Collections .
- Strong experience within agile environment and good understanding of Agile & Scrum methodologies (iterative and incremental). Experience working with Agile Management tool JIRA, Rally.
- Design and execute features of ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)/BDD using Selenium, Cucumber for Java.
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Expertise in performing Black Box, Functional Testing, Sanity/Smoke testing, GUI testing, Module testing, System testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, Migration testing, Security testing, IVR testing, Bro wser Compatibility testing, Accessibility testing, Mobile Application testing and Device testing i.e., Tablet, iPad, Mobile Testing, Involved End to End and supported UAT testing.
- Experienced in managing defect life cycle using HP Quality Center/ALM, Microsoft Test Manager (MTS).
- Extensive experience with TCoE, near shore Co-ordination, Onsite/Offshore co-ordination model responsible for Leading, Managing, coordinating and delivering .
- Strong experience in creating Test plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Procedures and Test Beds and development & implementation of automated test scripts to identify software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality. Performed fit-gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator with 4years experience in Administration, Configuration and Customization and support of Salesforce CRM.
- Expertise in evaluating and analyzing open source automation tools and frameworks on Selenium Web driver using JAVA based on the compatibilities and complexity of the web applications/products.
- Possess practical knowledge in Angular JS and Protractor framework.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, proficient in writing complex SQL queries, experienced in backend validation and ETL testing .
- Good experience in Automating the application using Java and SalesForce technologies with Selenium Web driver, QTP/UFT and RESTful Web services.
- Extensively involved in middleware application testing by using XML messages through SOAP UI and Advanced RESTFUL Services.
Management & Bug Tracking: JIRA 6.4.7, Team Foundation Server, HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, TestLink, JIRA, GIT
Functional Testing Tools: Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid), HP QTP 10.0 &11.0, Visual Studio
Mobile Automation Tools: Selendroid, Appium
Web Services: SoapUI PRO 5.1.2, SoapUI 2.5, REST
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Python
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Version Control: Tortoise SVN & GIT
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat
Operating Systems: UNIX, Win, LINUX
CI Tools: Jenkins, & Sauce Labs
Automat ion Engineer
- Primarily responsible for designing test scenarios for the User Stories assigned in every Sprint, prepare test data for the same and get them reviewed by PO’s.
- Design & Develop automation framework using Selenium Java, WebDriver, TestNG & apache POI
- Maintained page locators using Page Factory design pattern
- Configured Maven for better dependency and Log4J for log mechanism
- Converted existing QTP /UFT Script to Selenium Web driver script to support multiple browsers and multi- platform using Java, Selenium, and TestNG
- Integrated Automation Framework with CI tool Jenkins for build and scheduling the scripts
- Configured Selenium Grid to execute tests on different machines against different browsers in parallel.
- Perform manual testing of the new features/functionalities in Local environment, report defects. Upon fixing, pull the latest code and retest
- Experience in web services and API validation including the development of repeatable scripts executable in a virtualized environment (SOAP and REST services using SOAP U I or Postman preferred)
- Used Eclipse IDE for Automation Development
- Experience in development of BDD based test frameworks using frameworks like Cucumber, JBehave & SpecFlow
- Explore to cloud based technologies like salesforce.
- Write and executed Automated regression scripts(selenium, Node.Js)
- Experience in WITBE in LIS for use cases and experience with VB MACRO
- Convert manual test cases into automated test scripts, run them against Local build initially before executing them against latest build deployed on Test environment
- Involved in understanding the architecture as well as the scope & limitations of the project
- Gathering requirements, project scoping and analysis based on user needs and project expectations, by coordinating with business stakeholders, architects and IT team
- Performed architectural assessments for vendor evaluation on functional aspects of the Application Development(AD)
- Analysed the Customer Forms and the waves of their deployment in terms of their urgency and confidentiality for the business stakeholders, re-designing forms into templates for the application
- Conducted and participate in formal requirement meetings, live meetings/ JAD sessions for various requirements gathering sessions with the stakeholders and vendors
- Responsible for reviewing Test Strategy, Test plan, Test designs and prioritized test plans, test scenarios creation, test data preparation, test cases execution and estimates time to complete test activities
- Identified and designed Test Data for various levels and stages of testing
- Attending Daily Triage meeting on the Priority issues
- Supported UAT users and testers by educating them with the systems and business data knowledge
- Responsible for overseeing the deliverables, reviewing all test activities throughout the release of all test phases
- Experience in Automation testing suite for Accounts, Contacts & Opportunities module in Salesforce CRM Application
- As a member of the Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- To develop test plan, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
- To develop automated and manual test strategy, test cases, and test configuration needed to meet the business and system requirements.
- To design, monitor, and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test results, test status, and resolution of defects.
- To analyze the highly complex software system and design an automated test strategy to drive 90%+ test automation.
- To monitor application service queue and support automation of test cases resulting from issues.
- Assist with system production rollout with testing and configuration validation.
- Sprint Planning (As part of Agile process)
- Analysing the requirement documents.
- Documenting the acceptance criteria after discussing with Business Analysts/Product Owners
- Designing the automation test cases using selenium web driver
- Identifying the test cases for automation
- Gather detailed requirements by performing document analysis, conference calls, business process descriptions, and use cases to customize Salesforce.com and integrate new applications to meet the needs of end users
- Maintaining/Updating test scripts as per CR’s
- Executing test scripts in selenium
- Peer-to-peer Review of Selenium automation test cases
- Efficiently and effectively work on projects for Salesforce.com, providing timely, detailed solutions, helping to streamline business processes
- Executing the test cases
- Defect Reporting.
- Performing System Integration Testing.
- QA Build deployment.
- Experience in Automation testing suite Salesforce CRM application using Selenium WebDriver Java binding
- Design and maintain TC’s in Salesforce
- Attending Daily Scrum Meetings (as part of Agile process)
- Attending Retrospection (as part of Agile)
- Showcasing the implemented stories to the BAs/Pos and moving the stories to done state. (as part of Agile)
- Leading and supporting a team of onshore/offshore automation tests.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Automation Development
- Maintaining the Selenium scripts in SVN repository
- Preparing sprint/release specific metrics
- Developing cucumber scripts for TDD
- Analyse Salesforce system usage and data storage patterns to improve effeciency
- Focus on reporting of defects through Quality Center; updating of test cases based on enhancements received from business.
- Gathered Business process requirements and utilize salesforce functionality to automate and achieve those objectives.
- Creation of time sheet tasks and preparation and sending weekly status report to Management
- Tracking of new/updated requirements in the project besides ensuring modification of testing artefacts.
- Involved in preparation of Regression suite; updating of query logs for the requirements apart from maintenance of Knowledge Capture Documents for every release.
- Design, customization and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions
- Conduct weekly walkthrough and inspection meetings for verification of testing status
- Participated in automation design document
- Developed Hybrid driven framework using VB Script and QTP
- Designing/Executing test scripts using Quick Test Professional
- Developed regression scripts using VB Script Function, Descriptive programming.
- Entered, maintained and executed test scripts into the test management tool Quality Center
- Used Quality Center to organize and manage all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, executing tests, and tracking defects
- Enhancing the Test Scripts for Global Execution
- Reporting KPI’S/ Metrics to executive staff.
- Involving in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using selenium webdriver.
- Develop test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG and Selenium Webdriver to reduce code and better maintenance for the Salesforce Application
- Involved in Bugs Tracking & Preparing Bug Report Document in Bugzilla Preparing the Regression suite for Automation for each release.
- Guiding the team members and handling the Risks
- Provide Salesforce best practices and customizations with regard to SDLC
- Involved in weekly review meetings.
- Identifying & updating the regression suite for every release.
- Performed system testing for entire system.