- An experienced QA tester/analyst with over 5 years of industrial experience in software manual testing, specifically over 3 years in healthcare domain. Have extensive knowledge and understanding of SDLC, STLC and SLCM, SQL, and Quality Center, ALM tools.
- Have 5 years of Information Technology experience in the Software Testing with solid experience in manual testing on ecommerce/Web based, Database, Client/Server Applications on Windows environment, specifically on healthcare related software applications such as hospital/patients management systems, payment processing and reporting
- Excellent team player, have expertise working closely with business users & IT development team and actively involved in gathering the requirement, creating test cases and requirements and documenting the same
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), System Life Cycle Methodology (SLCM) and Test Methodologies from project definition to post - deployment documentation
- Strong experience in QA Methodologies (Waterfall and AGILE) and Structure Testing
- Expertise in analyzing business, technical and functional requirements to develop the Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Use Cases and Test strategies
- Testing skills include performing Regression, Integration, Functional, System, Database, end to end testing, volume and stress testing as well as development, execution, Test specifications and Test scenarios.
- Have experience in SQL (TOAD, SQL Developer) for testing database integrity
- Have experience working closely with the development team in resolving the development and testing issues.
- Experience with HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest & Mercury Test Director Defect module. Solid analytical and dynamic troubleshooting skills.
- A quick learner, team player, always willing to learn.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, QTP
Database: MS Access, SQL Server
MS Office Tools: MS-Word, MS-Excel, Power Point, MS Access
- Responsible for developing test cases, test plans, and test scripts for web and desktop applications developed using .Net C#
- Involved in information gathering from the business users and conducting reviews of the BRD, and developing use cases, test plans
- Responsible for collecting & developing quality metrics about the project, conducting reviews with business users to fine tune the test plans
- Worked closely with the end users, business team and developers to ensure the proper execution and completion of SIT & UAT phases
- Worked in a team environment coordinating integration testing, stress testing, and generated summary reports for the management
Environment: Web Services, Web Application, Desktop application developed in .Net C# 4.0, SQL Query analyzer, Quality Center