Dynamic Black Box tester, seeking entry level software development or quality assurance position in an agile or waterfall environment.
- Involved in all phases of the Agile development process from a quality assurance standpoint.
- Attended daily scrum meetings, created and altered test cases and plans, based on requirements.
- Utilized HP Quality Center, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager.
- Generated, tracked and reported, test issues found and escalated when needed.
- Managed Agile user stories.
- Executed test cases for acceptance, functional and system testing including bug fix verification.
- Designed and created a Sharepoint and Excel spreadsheets, to facilitate tracking which reduced measurement gathering time by 15%.
Operating Systems: Windows , Linux ( Ubuntu ), UNIX
Programming Languages: C , C ++, Java , bash scripting, 8086 Assembly , Visual Basic . NET , HTML
Applications: Eclipse , Sharepoint , SAS JMP , Lotus , Microsoft Team Foundation Server , Microsoft Test Manager , Quality Center
Microsoft Office: Word , Excel , Access , Powerpoint
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Manual Software Tester
- Participated in daily scrum meetings with QA team, developers and management to review status, update user story, review bugs and other issues and clarify requirements to guide test plans and test cases.
- Report status to QA team, developers and management outside of scrums.
- Contributed from a quality assurance perspective in sprint planning and user story estimation and creation.
- Create new test cases based on requirements for new development.
- Analyzed and updated legacy test cases within Quality Center to comply with the capabilities of new system requirements.
- Transfer test cases from QC to Microsoft Test Manager.
- Managed user stories, developed and executed test cases for acceptance, functional and system testing.
- Generate bugs in the tracking system, assign severity, track and escalate when needed.
- Follow up and verify bug fixes.
- Team Participation to gather new requirements and review altered test plans and cases based on the requirements.
Confidential, RTP, NC
Immigration Case Manager
- Produced training video modules utilizing the Camtasia screen casting software package.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and correcting issues, interfacing with the technical team when necessary.
- Coordinated and lead training sessions for department new hires.
- Handling case process, including gathering of documents, analyzing, and writing large, complex petitions for IBM researchers.
- Reviewed, gathered evidence for, and wrote responses to government Requests for Evidence Visa petitions.
- Ensured all replies were sent on or before government mandated due dates.
- Analyzed, created, and submitted Visa petitions foreign nationals.
- Assembled all appropriate immigration forms based on candidate information and documents.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Designed and created a Sharepoint document and Excel Pivot Table spreadsheet to track the progress of Visa petitions.
- Provided job specifications and process documentation for the Visa petitions implementation process.
- Creating various government immigration forms and documents to ensure accurate delivery to the client.
- Interfaced with internationals to provide accurate and up to date information on petitions.
- Audited immigration case documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Accountable for managing personal workload to meet deadlines and cycle time standards.
- Ensured customer satisfaction in all aspects of the immigration process.