- Having Work - ex of 2+years in ClearVision project.
- Quick learner and excellent team player. Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure and be productive with new technologies.
- Experience in design, development and execution of test cases.
- Experience in Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity testing of ClearVision.
- Has wide knowledge of SDLC and STLC. Involved right from the scope to the delivery of the product.
- Hands-on experience in writing test scenarios and cases based on requirements.
- Experience in Ad-hoc and exploratory testing.
- Involve in the review of test cases and defect reports.
- Reporting and maintaining defects, verifying fixed defects and prioritizing defects.
- Reporting issues in test management tool (JIRA) and getting them fixed by CV dev.
- Zeal to learn new technologies, applying thoughts in an effective manner.
- An ISTQB certified tester
- Good communication skills
- DBMS Oracle, SQL, PLSQL conveying, reporting bugs and get them fixed.
- Participation in inter-collegiate singing
- Java competition and has received many prizes.
System Engineer (QA)
- Carrying out system/black box testing of ClearVision.
- Has knowledge of all ClearVision components right from GUI to Database, data flow and business processes.
- Understands and is involved in testing core functions of ClearVision like CB, give-in, give-up of full service trades etc.
- Involved in testing of FIXML tags to be received from and to exchange and from upstream and downstream of ClearVision.
- Involved in testing with simulation environments of various exchange connected and 4M markets.
- Has worked with Oracle closely and thus with SQL and different schemas, key tables and triggers of ClearVision.
- Worked on ad hoc testing requests from upstream trading systems and additionally also worked on Murex trade clearing project.