- Sound organizational skills
- Sound communication and writing Skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office; Excel, word, PowerPoint
- Experience in JSON, Miro, TFS, JIRA, Trello, Kanban, Selenium webdriver, Java, SQL, Python(Pandas Library), Jupyter Notebook, Postman, Atom, Git, Amazon WorkSpace, linux terminal, Virtualbox, VMware, SQLite, Postgresql, MySql, Testing Frameworks
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Develop and Write Workflows for CasingWear/Test StressCheck and Wellcat Drilling application.
- Write Test Cases/Workflows and Bugs/Defects Management. Sprint, Functional, Negative and Regression Tests.
- Experience in Agile methodology/Manage Scrums /Lead QA groups and projects/ software development.
- Managing multiple lifecycle Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Test Management, TFS, HP Quality Center and JIRA.
- Writing and manually executing Test Cases, test Plans and test scenarios with functional testing, Sprint testing and performance testing.
- Work closely with dev. Team and Product Managers to meet weekly/Bi-Weekly deliverables and releases.
- Skilled in in Microsoft SQL ServerDB. 2014 & 2016 & 2017
- Experience with JSON and Backend testing / Cucumber BDD
- Experience with manual Testing/QA on Drilling applications/softwares and Web application (Microservices)
- Experience in Python programming
- Testing using Cypress / API Testing using Postman / TestNG / Jenkins / Auto IT for windows GUI
- Experience with Penetration Testing / Database Testing / SQL injection
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver automation / multiple frameworks /Appium / Cloud automation / API test.
- Experience with testing webservices, SOAP & REST APIs, using SOAP UI
- Experience in Pandas Library for Data Analysis/Visualization on Jupyter Notebook (Python)
- Working with Amazon WorkSpace
Drilling Systems Engineer
- Design review of offshore Drilling Systems, including fixed structures, topsides for floating structures, BOP well control systems, sub-systems and component prior to drilling operations for approval per industry standards.
- Ensuring Drilling systems safety to personnel and work environment by aligning with standards.
- Surface and Subsea drilling systems reviews such as BOP well control system (API RP 16D and API STD 53) and Choke and kill systems (API RP 16C), Diverter Systems (API RP 64), equipment, Valves, flanges, Bodies (API 6A & 16A). Generate engineering documents, including design basis, specifications, calculations and drawing.
- Coordinates with client representatives as delegated to obtain approval on phases of work.
- Perform BOP Accumulator sizing calculations (API 16D/53). Analysis of PFD and P&ID Flow Charts.
- Interface with Clients and organize Kick-off Meetings. Participates in Vendor evaluations and consultation.
- Proficient in FMEA and FMECA/HAZOP/HAZID analysis.
- Knowledgeable in Oil and Gas Industry based guides for building and designing offshore equipment and platforms which Includes API, ANSI, NACE, CDS, ASME, ISO, ABS CDS.
- Ensure compliance and reliability and Risk Assessment of drilling systems.
- Attend API industry Task Group Meetings, FAT.
Drilling Measurement & Logging Engineer
Confidential - Lafayette, LA
- Experience with Directional Survey tools in downhole in horizontal and vertical wellbores.
- Operated Gamma/Resistivity/Sonic Logging tools.
- Experience in logging sandstone and shaley formations.
- Gamma/Resistivity log generation, interpretation, evaluation and analysis.
- Performed Drilling Optimization procedures.
- Assist in training younger engineers.
- Mediate between Client and company by ensuring client understands company specification.
- Experience with various drilling rigs and drilling Operations.
- Perform BHA designs with Directional Drillers.
- Formations drilled include: Austin Chalk, Marcellus Shale, Haynesville, Eagleford.
- Investigated CO2 breakthrough pressure of reservoir seal rocks.
- Investigated different transport mechanism of CO2 through reservoir seal rocks, used as a potential indicator of seal rock storage potential during CO2 sequestration projects in depleted oil and gas reservoirs.
- Conducted research on the mineralogy of content and pore size distribution of reservoir seal rock samples.
- Experience with high pressure high temperature equipment.
- Perform formation evaluation using analytical models with parameters obtained empirically.
- Perform presentations on progress of work done.
- Eclipse modelling of CO2 flooding in depleted Oil and gas reservoirs.