Languages: Basics of C, C++, Hadoop and R, SQL, Java, Html
Tools: Quality Control Management Tool, MS Excel, Buganizer, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Jenkins, JUnit
Database: SQL server, My SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP
- Analyzed the data in terms of functionality, performance, reliability and present feedback to both the external and internal analyst
- Understanding the requirements and specifications of the project
- Examined the work using various testing tools, testing applications and participate in preparing test plans, test cases and providing feedback
- Executed programs in HTML and Java and maintained data using MS Excel.
- Handled multiple tasks and demands simultaneously
- Bug tracking and bug posting using Quality Control Management Tool and Buganizer
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and Requirement Analysis with team
- Worked towards the product and updating the final product to be more user friendly by and liaising with different teams like the test leads, operators, policy, and managers etc. to put across my findings and get the policy forum updated and communicate with the Developers to get the updates on user interface.
- Worked as Student Orientation Staff at Confidential
- Worked closely with faculty and the team members in the execution of orientation events, presentations on academics and campus life
- Led small groups of students through introductory activities and campus tours. Mentored students during the orientation period and into the semester