- Verification and validation software with quality - control practices to ensure high quality products, federal regulations and carrier specifications.
- Delivered Quality Software & achieve carrier technical acceptance with minimal regressions to meet aggressive schedules while defining overall test strategy with limited resources.
- Expertize in the field of IT with focus in QA Testing and Support for various Applications in Mobile & infotainment Technologies.
- Successfully led all projects from bring up to technical acceptance. Worked with multicultural, global teams to get on time resolution; Reach milestones in very compact schedules.
- Expertize in Automotive infotainment system testing though Automation and manual.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software test cycle, manual & Automation testing.
- Produce test plans for projects by analyzing functional requirements and design documents for System, Regression, Functional, and Network Carrier Applications Test.
- Created and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes. Followed test driven development (TDD) to develop automation scripts written in Python using sophisticated framework.
- Piloted informal software design reviews during initial software development to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues.
- Skilled in Mobile applications UI, Functional, Smoke, Regression and User Acceptance, Compatibility, reliability, usability, installation, security testing through manual and automation testing; Validating Mobile applications in OTA Environment. FOTA & GOTA
- Experience in wide range of platforms like JAVA, Android, IOS,BREW, Windows Mobile and RIM.
- In-depth knowledge of validation against LTE, CDMA, GSM, CSFB, SVLTE,IMS VT, ePDG, eMBMS, RCS, IR94, VoWi-Fi Wi-Fi Offloading technology specifications.
Testing Tools: Aero flex, Agilent 8960,RMS,LET,Trace 32,QXDM, CMT, HP Quality Center, QTP, JIRA, Prism Danvik Debugging tool, QPST,Space palm,IC500, Agilent 66311b,Fluke, Android SDK, SVN
Languages: Java, My SQL,C,C++
Operating System: Android, Brew, Windows, Linux
Software Test Engineer
- Serve as a key member of Network Validation Group on Confidential ’s North America successful projects for all major Network Carriers . .
- Created comprehensive software testing plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumption, and scope based on inputs from development, sales, and System Test Management which included coordinating test plan across multiple test organization and facilities.
- Help and Managed offshore resources for ensuring timely project completion: developed quality standards through participating in initial software development stages: validated and enhanced the existing QA plan and strategy.
- Sending project reports to entire QA team on weekly basis.
- Resolving issues of local team members: Doing CC meetings with R&D & Program management to prioritize the bug fixes. Isolate the problems using tools and equipment available for quick trouble shooting to help R&D resolve as quickly as possible; debugging the defects by generating Log Files.
- Bug tracking and reporting tool HP quality center, JIRA, Test manager; involved from initial review until bug get fixed.
- Writing & reviewing test cases for new carrier requirement and for post launch issue; Implemented functional, regression, smoke, stress, performance, unit test at system level.
- Network and non-network validation for the basic functionality of the phone like Call,SMS,MMS,Camera,Browser,WI-FI,HDMI,NFC,CMAS,911,Bluetooth,Power consumption,Tethering,Thermal,Hardware,Wireless charging QI&PMI
- Validation for Live streaming apps
- Validation for Carrier apps and Google Apps ;Digital wallet apps like Android pay, Google Wallet, ISIS Wallet; testing Various Android version like Ice cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kit Kat, Lollipop, Marshmallow,Naugat .
- Aero flex & Anite to perform CMAS; setting up the Agilent call box 8960 to perform 911 & CMAS; Maintaining the lab for testing.
- Maintaining the Space palm IC500 for the DoU for all models; current consumption through CMT tool, Monsoon Power meter Agilent 66311b.
- Android ADB editor, Java loader, emulator to perform verification and validation.
- Ran automation test suites for multimedia, call, Aging, Market apps; writing Automation scripts through ATS through python and Java; implementing the Monkey testing.
- Using version control system GIT for maintaining software configuration and software build process; Build release on daily basis.
- Experience of working in the environment which follow Agile, Scrum and V model methodology.
Software Test Engineer
- Participation in automotive infotainment system Board Bring Up activity.
- Creating and executing the test plan based on the base line timing.
- Writing test cases as Functional Requirement Document.
- Analysis, Reporting, Presenting the defects to DRE.
- Generating the test reports based upon the test results.
- Arranging all the CC meetings with the Program management and senior managers.
- Implemented Functional and Regression Testing for system level design.
- Debugging the devices issues on daily basis until it resolved from R&D.
- Evaluate data analysis and feedback: coordinated with internal and development engineers.
- Testing network items Call, SMS, MMS, WIFI, and GPS.
- Testing Non network items Camera, Bluetooth, Multimedia, Camera, and Miracast.
- Performed UI, Functional, Smoke, Regression, Compatibility, reliability, usability, installation on each software.
- Experience of testing the software through Automation and Manually.
- Testing the GPS through QXDM logs through Google test plus app & QDLT app.
- Loading software via Trace 32; Used ADB commands to load the builds and taking logs from the device.
- Operating the Automation tool “RMS” & LET”.
- Testing Camera readiness by Early Camera and Late Camera testing.
- Testing Bluetooth different profile like HFP & A2DP.
- Responsible for the device management.