- Completed 5 Years of Experience on a professional level in the field of Software Testing Industry as Manual, Performance and Security Testing Domains.
- Experienced in conducting Performance Test (Load Test which involves Peak and Double Peak Load, Breakpoint and Failover Test) for Web Applications using web HTTP/HTML protocol using HP Performance Center 9.5.
- Expertise in manual testing with the focus on Functional Testing, Installation Testing Stress Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing and Smoke Testing
- Basic Knowledge on QTP Testing Tool and hands on experience on Fiddler, IE tamper tool, QC, Confidential SCP, IBM Cognos & Reporting testing, IBM AppScan, UNIX and AIX Testing, Confidential Demand and Fulfillment,Jenkins,Fogbugz,Qmetry.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies.
- Worked on projects from design phase to deployment and have been successfully involved in all processes.
- Have been responsible for client and front office interaction.
- Significant experience in Proficient in writing the test cases, executing test cases/scripts based on the SRS/BR Document.
Defect Management Tool: Quality Center (11.0), QMtery
Database Systems: Oracle 9i/11g
Operating Systems: MS Windows XP, Windows 7
Tools: Basics of UNIX, Installanywhere,SQL, Basics of HTML, Load runner, fiddler tool, IE Tamper tool, Confidential, IBM Cognos and Reporting,SCP engine,FogBugz
Domain Experience: Retail - on Merchandising and Supply Chain.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Interact with onsite and offshore product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Preparing Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimates, Test Preparation, Test Scenarios & Test Cases for Overture product of Forte.
- Execute, analyze and report testing results.
- Peer reviews of test cases and artifacts.
- Oversee testing process implementation for India team.
- Leads test case management using QMetry.
- Understand requirements by actively participating in change control, design implementation & focus group meetings with Developers, BA s, QA Engineers, and clients.
- Configure test environment for Manual and Profile testing.
- Daily Build Upgrade using Jenkins in testing environment.
- Manage Manual testing, Database testing & Web - service testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Defect Management through Fogbugz
- Sending out proactive e-mails and memos to all parties involved in the QA process.
- Involved in QA Sign off process.
QA Engineer Int - PD
- Taking care of regression tests suit
- Do smoke testing
- Team Track issue testing
- Release Management Tasks
- Custom stack certification
- Documentation correction
- Write template tests
- Online support
- Installation testing
- Performance testing
- Attending knowledge transfer sessions with business team to understand requirements
- Preparing High level scenarios and reviewing with BA team
- Incorporating BA team review comments
- Test case design
- Mapping Test cases with requirements in QC Traceability Matrix tab
- Creation of test data.
- Test case execution
- Participating in technical reviews like validating the Interfaces.
- Participating in peer review
- Attending daily status and Defect Triage call with client
- Publishing test results
- Raising/Tracking defects in QC
- Retesting defect fixes
- Supporting UAT team
Technology: Team forge, Windows XP, DB2, Client server/ Web
- Performed scripting all GM Web Applications as per the requirements on Vugen. Configuration of created scripts and load test/Scenario in controller. Load Testing for application, to analyze & diagnose the Performance of GM Web Applications.
- Understanding the application functionality and behavior.
- Creation of scripts as per transaction recommended by the application teams.
- Performing Load test using HP Performance Center.
- Review of reports and provide results to the application teams.
- Performing performance center admin activities to change the status of the servers. To check the error logs when any issue arises in performance center load test.
- Participating in the meetings and calls invited from the application team and resolving the performance related issues.
- Identifying test scenarios, test cases using Functional specifications.
- Prepared the Test Cases and test plan.
- Co - ordinatation with Team and Onsite Co-coordinator through tele-conferences for Functional Testing Progress and Regression Testing Progress.
- Prepared Test Scope & Strategy Document, Test Summary Report and Other Documents.
- Prepared Regression Test Scenario s
- Maintain and Update the Test Progress Sheet, Test Logs and Issue Logs.
- Coordinating with developers for defect analysis and performing Regression Testing.
- Executed the test cases and analyzed the results
- Logging the defects in Team forge. Prepared Test Scope & Strategy Document, Test Summary Report and Other Documents.