- A technical business professional with 20+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst in the Insurance, Banking, Pharmacy, Confidential, and Real Estate Appraisal Industries. A team player with pro - active communication skills who can effectively interact with all levels of an organization. I’m looking to join and contribute to my next group to build and implement great code and system enhancements.
- As a Business Systems Analyst my area of responsibilities included participation on Compliance committees, production support/customer relations, managing monthly closes, Sarbanes Oxley
- Audit requests, security administration requests, daily production support ad hoc, and Gap analysis on system defects/enhancement issues.
- My Quality Assurance strengths include serving as lead tester for conversion projects, disaster recovery projects, financial reporting projects, developing comprehensive test strategies/plans, determining time estimates for Statements of Work. Performing front end usability/performance testing in addition to writing SQL Queries through design editor joining 2-3 tables with inner join syntax for backend database source to target validation and Data Mapping confirmations.
- Microsoft Windows 2007 and 2010 Environments
- IRise Studio 8.12
- SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Microsoft Office Applications
- TSO Utilities
- DCF Scripting
- QMF Sweeps
- Selenium Web Browser Automation
- QES testing tool and creating simple Macros to capture keystrokes
- CAST and Beyond Compare file comparisons. Defect tracking tools include HP Quality Center
- SharePoint and Serena. XML import and Extract testing editing UNIX/Linux files to validate interfacing with Main Frame systems.
Quality Assurance Software Analyst
- Manually tested User Acceptance test phases to ensure low defect rates were realized in software Builds and Agile Team Sprint deliverables.
- Scheduled meetings to review functional project requirements to ensure objectives and processes are clearly understood by all internal Stakeholder Teams including QA, Project Manager, and Lead Developers.
- Providing future Agile Sprint Estimates and conducting end of Sprint Demos to the Stakeholders.
- Created QA artifacts for projects to provide clear traceability to requirements in conjunction with all QA testing efforts.
- Coordinated with all project team members to provide QA testing and defect reporting tasks in TFS and JIRA to support UAT Build cycle deliveries and successful implementations.
- Working closely with the Developers and Project Managers in a Business Analyst role to define, review and unit test all core functionality requirements for new system functionality and code fixes.
- Provided GAP analysis in a Business Analyst role to assist Project Managers and Developers identify system fixes needed for a secondary phase of new development cycle.
- Providing SQL queries that can be archived and used again for core functionality regression testing and for XLM Imports Data mapping new functionality.
Business Systems Analyst
- Coordinated business & system requirements, providing data mapping analysis for the Commonwealths Snow & Ice Management System.
- Provided detailed information related to data sourcing, input processes, output, rules, mapping of data migration, validation, and data clean-up.
- Transforming data, modeling business processes and streamlining workflows using IRise Studio 8.12.
- Developing and executing system test cases and SQL Scripts used for QA testing cycles.
- Providing bi-weekly demos and design walk-throughs of new core functionality to the State Highway Director.
- Coordinated and managed bi-annual software releases of the Voter Registration Information System. The system is an enterprise application used for registering voters, managing elections, tallying results, and conducting the annual statewide census.
- Documents detailed business requirements, functional specifications and test plans. Facilitates unit testing, user acceptance testing, and beta testing phases.
- Acts as the liaison between the user community, 1000+ local election officials and their staff, and the software development team.
- Defining UAT testing with the business leads (testing requirements, schedule, and resources)
QA Test Analyst
- Working in the Regression Testing Team as a QA Test Analyst for an RX Connect System.
- Testing and validating third party interfaces using UNIX files with mainframe Unix RX Connect systems.
- Testing and validating prescription Collaboration of Benefits and Prescriber electronic approvals.
- Testing and validating database column values through TOAD 10.6
- Writing and updating test cases through HP Quality Center.
- Identifying and documenting defects through Quality Center, SharePoint, and Serena Management Release suite.
- Working with the Developers to debug reported defects and retest code fixes.
- Lead Business Analyst for new IT Security Infrastructure project initiative.
- Documenting meeting minutes, conducting GAP Analysis, identifying project outstanding items and next step action items.
- Compiling all project documentation under a PMO SharePoint Work/Planview ID.
- Drafting, revising, and finalizing a Problem Opportunity Statement and Business Case document for a Steering committee Roundtable review.
Senior QA Analyst
- Defined QA testing estimates, scope, tasks, dates, and identified dependencies for PMO projects.
- Managing production support developers to resolve identified code defects for application or report issues through submitted tickets.
- Delegating tasks to the DBA’s for the implementation of Regression test Server platforms and Application upgrades
- Implementing a high level of communication and reporting across multiple disciplines.
- Defined UAT testing with the business leads (testing requirements, schedule, and resources)
- Validation of 3rd party industry rating applications against Citrix environments.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
- Conducted meetings with subject matter experts to identify and document GAP analysis and draft up Functional Specification requirements.
- Coordinated End to End testing efforts with other business areas to allow for successful System Integration tests.
- Designed, tested, and modified production report requests through PowerBuilder, InfoMaker, and ISQL applications for business units.
- Coordinated DB Script Extractions and PBD, PBL, and EXE LAN-Transfer production moves.
- Served as a System Admin Manager for System Security requests, changes. Administered, monitored, and tracked all activity and submitted quarterly reports to internal and external auditors.
- Sarbanes Oxley Audit and Compliance Specialist.