- Currently associated with Confidential Services., USA as Sr. Analyst, performing role of QA lead and Business Coordinator in Health care Domain
- The current role requires sharp analytical and logical reasoning skills to understand the business requirements and implement it through the existing IT functionality available. It requires extensive interaction with Business and IT owners to understand their needs and help them understand IT system functionality and its scope to fine - tune the requirements.
- Excellent in project initiating, planning, scheduling, implementing, monitoring, controlling and Reporting
- Excellent in managing and tracking client, stakeholder expectations, process, issues, risk, conflict,
- Schedule, configuration, issue log, communication, resource, offshore-onsite coordination, escalation and project monitoring and controlling.
- Excellent in creating list, views, dashboards, charts, graphs, reports in SharePoint, excel, word, power Pointer and Visio.
- Excellent in requirements management, change management, change control management, time
- Management, quality management, release management and resource management
- Good experience in RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems to increase customer satisfaction and control costs on
- Delivering business solutions.
- Excellent Analyzing skill - End result oriented analytical skill.
- Capable of performing root cause analysis and providing appropriate solution
- Able to build up client vendor relationship
- Built up solid Functional as well as Technical knowledge, performing role of Sr. QA Analyst and BA Analyst
- Can stand as exemplary at work environment for work as well as for code of conduct
- Interfaces effectively with Client, Upper management, vendors and peers
Methodologies: Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, RUP, RAD, FDD
Testing Tools: Cyara Automation, Rational Quality Manger, Quick Test Professional, Selenium,, Clear Quest, JIRA
Defect Tracking: Quality Center, Clear quest
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
Configuration Management: Rational Clear Case
Languages: Java (OOPs Basics) and VB Script
MS Suite/ Project Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Windows 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2003, HP UNIX 11
Sr. QA and Business coordinator
- Analyze IVR (Interactive Voice Response) functionality and work with business to promote better utilization and Finalization of IVR instead call reaching to call center agent.
- Understand calls routing business strategies and implement using Genesys and ININ
- Participate in discovery sessions, JAD sessions to understand requirements and provide business with relevant IT functionality insight to fine-tune the requirements.
- Gather requirement and coordinate with development team, Testing team as well as the business people
- Create BTRDs (Business Technical Requirement Documents) and conduct walkthroughs
- Analyze business requirements obtained and draft technical responses.
- Create functional design documents based on the technical responses.
- Support development activities and testing activities as SA like providing clarifications, design walkthroughs, verifying test scripts and test cases etc.
- Utilize client provided tools like IBM Rational Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manger and IBM Rational Requisite Pro, Microsoft Office Suite and TOAD.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Visio to create use cases and functional flow diagrams
- Organized Triage Calls between DEV, SIT and UAT to Fix ININ and Genesys IVR, routing and reporting defects raised by the testers