- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management methodologies and techniques, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC), and process improvement
- Experienced in Agile (Scrum), Iterative, and Waterfall methodologies
- Extensive experience in developing Test plans, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Expert in Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Back - end (Database), Negative, Positive, and User Acceptance (UAT) Testing
- Industry experience in Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, HP Quick Test Pro, LoadRunner, Win Runner, and Rational Robot
- Hands on experience in Performance Testing, Baseline Testing, Stress Testing, and Endurance Testing.
- Extensive work experience in RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Proven skill in writing Java, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic, SHELL Script, VBScript, and VUGen Script
- Developed complex SQL queries using SQL Functions and Commands
- In depth Knowledge and work experience in Capability of Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI), Lean Six Sigma, and PMI processes
- Excel at handling multiple projects simultaneously within stringent time and budgetary constraints
- Proven ability to work independently or as a member of a team under pressure. Skilled in adapting to rapidly changing work environments.
- Experienced in IT project management, decision making, and delegation to complex projects
- Ability to influence and negotiate across project teams and customer lines of business
- Helped company saving over One Million Dollar by improving process and reducing resources for project
Testing Tools: HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), Selenium WebDriver, LoadRunner, JIRA, Quality Center, Rational Robot, Rational Test Manager, Clear quest, Requisite Pro, and Borland StarTeam
Database: Oracle, MS SQL server, DB2, MYSQL, MS-Access.
Language: J2EE, C/C++, Visual Basic, Shell, TSL, and Assembly
Internet Programming: HTML, DHTML, ASP, .NET, JSP, Servlet, Beans, Java script, VB Script, PHP, XML, CSS
Software Packages: MS office, Macromedia, Confidential Photoshop, Visio, MS Project, Management Studios, TOAD, Query Builder, SQL Developers, SPUFI, MS Live Meeting, PeopleSoft
Operating System: Sun Solaris, Windows, Red Hat and Suse Linux.
- Overall testing performed for the Fiscal Calendar change for all the applications across all Business Unit within Whole Foods Market
- Testing for the identified application/projects for Fiscal calendar changes and to plan, prepare, execute tests, and report.
- Functional testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Test, Planning and Support
- Ensures the overall capability, functionality and Integration of all applications are thoroughly tested in preparation for roll-out to the businesses.
- Conduct kickoff meeting for each phase of testing
- Execute test cases as per test plan, document test results, and log defects for failed cases
- Retest defect fixes in subsequent code drops, including any defect merges from production fixes Track daily test execution to ensure scheduled milestones remain viable
Skill Set: Oracle People Soft Financial Management, JIRA, FileZilla, Oracle SQL Developer
- Work closely with business analysts, customers and project management team to analyze requirements, use cases, vendor documents, and Visio strategy diagrams
- Developed and managed project plan for development and testing related tasks
- Developed test plan, test cases, and test automation scripts for functional, regression, and client quality assurance testing
- Managed test artifacts such as requirements, test cases, data sheets, test execution, and defects in HP Quality Center.
- Managed UAT and Production issues in JIRA
- Developed, and maintained Test Scripts for Selenium Web driver and JUnit using Java for regression testing
- Work closely with management team providing estimation, tracking progress, and produce reports
Skill Set: Selenium Web driver, Quality center, JIRA, Oracle, IntelliJ, UNIX, JAVA, and Confluence.
Associate Manager, Quality Engineering
- Develop and Analyze requirements from business users, and work with developers to incorporate with the application
- Work closely with business users, developers, and Database Administrators in Agile Scrum environment
- Act as a go to person for business logic and support developers for right implementation
- Plan Unit, Functional, and Regression Testing manually and automate the right candidates using Selenium
- Plan, design, develop, and execute Selenium scripts in Java using Selenium Web Driver
- Performed Performance testing such as baseline, load, stress, and volume testing using Apache JMeter, and HP LoadRunner
- Enhanced VuGen scripts, execute scripts using Controller, and analyzed load test data for reporting
- Enhanced Automation framework for Selenium developing JAVA classes and methods using JUnit in Eclipse
- Performed extensive Database/ Backend testing for SQL Server 2008 validating events, Stored Proc, batch, data migration, and data integrity
- Provide User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support for business users, and conduct user training
- Manage & Test Content Testing scripts for web application
- Manage, allocate and track development activities, and report progress to management
- Work with minimum supervision taking initiatives, and keeping close relationship with technical and nontechnical users
Skill Set: Selenium 2.0, LoadRunner, JIRA, Management Studios, J2EE, Hibernate, MS SQL 2008, Windows, and MS SharePoint.
Lead Quality Engineering
- Effectively managing multiple concurrent activities and have demonstrated ability to deliver results with minimal supervision or direction
- Analyze test plans, requirement documents, test scenarios, and manual test cases
- Develop project definition reports (PDR), Project Management Plan (PMP), Test plans, and test summary reports using CMMI Standard
- Provide realistic estimation of effort for testing, and scripting activities
- Manage requirements, test cases, test scripts, test data, repositories, defects using HP Quality center.
- Use JIRA for managing application defects.
- Administer Quality Center by creating domain, project, user, and customizing project settings
- Perform manual and automation testing for PeopleSoft HRMS analyzing requirements
- Perform Unit, Functional, Regression, and Smoke testing using Quick Test Professional, and Win Runner
- Plan, design, develop, and execute cross browser testing using Selenium IDE and WebDriver
- Develop data-driven and keyword driven automation framework for QTP
- Design and develop data driven test using MS Access/ MS SQL database instead of Excel data tables.
- Analyze and develop automation framework to cut 70% of test scripts without compromising the functionalities covered. Test frameworks development focuses on keeping low maintenance and development cost in mind.
- Develop test scripts, user defined functions, reusable actions using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) and VB Script
- Work with performance testing team and involved in Performance, Stress, Load, and Volume Testing.
- Perform query operations on Oracle, DB2 to do database validation. Used standard SQL functions and commands to develop complex queries.
- Designed, developed, and executed test cases for mobile devices such as iOS and Android to perform mobile app and mobile web testing
- Performed Mobile App testing using Device Anywhere and Perfecto Mobile manually, and integrated test automation
- Train And mentor test engineers for effective testing and automation. Performed companywide Quick Test
- Pro training for 35 employees. Involve in new hire development.
- Produce extensive Process Documents using industry standard for test process, peer review, defect management, and test management
- Involve in project management as a project lead by resource allocation, delegate required documents, and actively involved in customer interaction
- Led team of 5-6 test engineers onshore and 2-3 offshore managing work assignments, and reporting progress to managements
Skill Set: Quick Test Pro (QTP), Selenium, LoadRunner, Quality Center, Toad, JIRA, J2EE, .NET, DB2, MS SQL 2003, Windows, MS SharePoint, MS Project, and PeopleSoft.
Sr. Software Test Engineer
- Involved in Developing and Reviewing Test Plans, Test Processes, Test Scenarios and Test Cases from business and functional requirement.
- Worked closely with requirement team to identify critical business Scenarios.
- Designed, Analyzed, and developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track test cases, requirements, Change Proposals, Design Documents, ERD, Requirement statuses.
- Worked closely and supported developers and testers during the whole SDLC and STLC including setup of test bed, preparing test data and data loading from database for testing purpose.
- Participated Different types of Manual Testing include Module, User Interface, System, Negative,
- Integration, Smoke, Ad Hoc, Section 508 and Regression.
- Performed Smoke, Regression, Data driven testing using Win runner as well as Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Developed extensive SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, and User Defined Functions To perform Backend Testing.
- Developed, executed, monitored and analyzed Baseline Testing, Stress Testing and Volume Testing using LoadRunner.
- Engaged in designing test steps, creating test templates, executing tests using the Test Lab, and adding, matching, updating, prioritizing, filtering and mailing defects, monitoring the test process by generating the test reports & graphs using Quality Center.
- Participated and facilitated Peer Reviews for test cases, and defects.
- Involved in weekly defect status report updates showing progress of testing.
Skill Set: Windows, WebLogic, Oracle, SQL SERVER, CGI, J2EE, HTML, XML, Macromedia Studios.