- 6.6 years of experience in the IT industry as a Functional tester in Manual, Mainframe and Middleware WebServices
- Worked with firm knowledge in different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Agile, V - Model and Waterfall Methodology
- Experienced in WebServices testing using Rational Integration Testing Tool
- SME for Bankline Direct application which is a Corporate Banking application.
- Worked as part of End to End testing team where multiple systems are involved in the payment flow.
- Expertise in Test Management using HP Application LifeCycle Management
- Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Strategy, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, debugging Test Scripts, analyzing the Test Results, interaction with developers in fixing the errors
- Extensive experience Component Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing
- Expertise in analyzing User Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications
- Experience as QA Tester in the Banking Domain with extensive knowledge in Middleware Web Services.
- Good at multi-tasking and working well under tight deadlines with high efficiency
- Have team management and mentoring capabilities
- Responsible for Knowledge Transfer and mentoring new resources into the team
- Handled test plan and test script review calls and defect Meeting involving Developers and Test Team.
- Responsible for defining best practices for testing process and documentation.
Functional Testing Tool: Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI (Beginner)
Test Management Tools: HP Application Life Cycle Management, Quality Center V9.2
Office Tools: Microsoft Office Suite
IBM 3270 Terminal Emulator: QWS3270 Secure
- Analyzed the Test plan, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, Business Requirements, and necessary resources.
- Involved in the project team, which focused on testing and dealing with process, tools and best practices. This team also leveraged testing knowledge, technology, methodology and resources across similar projects.
- Created test plan and test scripts for Assembly and Product testing phases.
- Revised documents on receiving change controls for the application.
- Responsible for Test Estimation of modules.
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to the Business requirements.
- Involved in Test data Setup from the QWS3270 Secure using query.
- Engaged the team for testing web services on impacted initiatives in a release.
- Performed walk-through for deliverables created by team with client stakeholders.
- Provided Testing Sign-offs on initiatives where the team had successfully completed testing
- Involved in Creating the test cases and test suites in RIT tool for execution.
- Involved in Component, System Integration and Production Certification Testing.
- Automate the new functionality test cases and add them to the regression suite for future releases.
- Provided support to break fix / enhancements team with reproducing production issues in the test environment and testing the fixes deployed to fix them.
- Provide a weekly project report that includes testing metrics and status reports.
- Attended the Review meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for defects solving.
- Responsible for tracking the defects till the test closure.