Seeking a challenging job that gives me a good opportunity in a competitive and encouraging environment to hone and develop new skills, be useful for my career and help in contributing my best towards achieving the goals of the organization, with good personal ethics.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Self - motivated, self driven.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Curious to update my knowledge.
- Honest and hardworking with determination and dedication towards the goal
Languages: Core Java, Manual Testing, Automation Testing
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7
ConfidentialManual Test Lead
- Write/Review/Execute Test cases
- Performing Smoke testing, functional testing, integration testing, system testing etc.
- Excellent in performing exploratory testing by preparing exploratory charter
- Preparing test summary/STCM report.
- Writing test plan
- Validating data in the back end database using SQL
- Understanding business requirement document and identifying scenarios.
- Performing globalization testing, compatibility testing, Ad-hoc testing etc.
- Preparing defect report and raising then ticket in defect tracking tool
- Performing test case review process.
- Identifying test data using test case design technique
- Preparing traceability matrix to achieve minimum coverage in the project.
ConfidentialAutomation Test Lead
- Good in writing xpath for dynamic object
- Expert in WebDriver basic API’s
- Basic knowledge in Selenium IDE & Selenium RC
- Good understanding in Actions and Select class
- Expert in handling Window and Alert,SSL pop-ups
- Good in Frame Handling
- Knowledge on Webdriver wait statement
- Good at TestNG annotations and Parallel,Grouping and Batch execution
- Handled File Download and Attachment
- Knowledge on Apache POI libraries
- Good understanding in Framework components and execution flow
- Good in Core JAVA