- Test Engineer with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Qualifications include 4 years of software testing experience and 2 years of test automation experience with a Master’s degree in a computer science.
- Strong experience in testing mobile and web applications in Healthcare domain.
- Proven ability and expertise in Manual and Automated Testing.
- Expertise in automating web application testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Proficient in web services testing using SoapUI tool.
- Experience working with various software development methodologies including Iterative, Waterfall, and Agile.
- Expertise on writing SQL queries for testing databases.
- Experience in Data Driven testing, Cross browser testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG framework.
- Expertise on creating Traceability Matrix for verifying the product requirements.
- Proficient in testing Restful JSON web services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery ( Jenkins ).
Tools: Eclipse, Selenium, Mantis, JIRA, SoapUI, SVN, Jenkins
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
Source Control: SVN, Perforce
Mobile Platforms: Android, iOS
- Writing and executing test protocols for each sprint.
- Drafter and Executed the test protocol for critical video consultation feature.
- Developed automated test cases for key modules of the web portal includes login, patient/clinician creation, patient live and history data validations using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Generating automated tests execution report.
- Creating the Test Execution Report and Defect Metrics with analysis as part of test exit activity.
- Involved in database testing with the expertise on SQL queries.
- Coordination with the developers and product manager for requirement analysis.
- Involved in Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing for both the mobile and web application.
- Drafter the protocol for the patient role for final system testing.
- Being an active member in Agile scrum meetings.
- Involved in JSON web services testing with SoapUI tool.
- Responsible for QA of all the incremental releases with strict deadlines tied up with project and financial milestones.
- Expertise on sprint based test planning, test designing and execution.
- Participated in reviewing the Test Plans and Test Case Templates for the functional testing.
- Getting the new team members up to speed with project demo and presentations.
- Responsible for preparing and sending the deliverables like weekly status reports to the QA managers and project lead.
- Involved in going through System Requirement specification, writing and executing test cases, raising and verifying defects using the tool team track and, documenting the test status report.
- Involved in Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing of both the mobile and web application.
- Actively engaged with the teams in different geographical regions.
- Configuring Android devices for testing purpose.
- Test cases writing and execution based on the Requirement Specification to test the SDK.
- Created the traceability matrix to make sure all the requirements are covered for the project.
- Involved in Functional testing, Regression testing of incremental builds for the iOS mobile application.
- Tested the SDK on multiple iOS versions and devices.
- Responsible for creating the Traceability Matrix.