- Over 7 years of experience in IT Industry mostly as a Software Test Analyst
- Over 6 years of experience in Test Automation using UFT Quick test Professional
- Specialized in developing and executing Automation test cases and test scripts on Web Applications.
- Strong experience in Regression Testing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience in preparing Automated Tests using CRAFT framework
- Expertise in writing reusable code and automation scripts in QTP from scratch.
- Expertise in VB Script and Automation Infrastructure Development.
- Experience in descriptive programming.
- Experience in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases, Automated Tests, and Test Data and executing the same from Quality Center and standalone.
- Experience in Defect Management module in Quality Center (QC)
- Extensive working experience on Smoke Testing, Functionality Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Creating Automation test metrics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Exposure on Requirements Analyzing, Streamlining, and Management.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
Languages: VB Script, VB.NET, C#, SQL, COBOL, Visual Basic, PERL, Java
Databases: MS Access, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows
Tools: UFT, HP ALM QC, Beyond Compare, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Confidential, Hartford CT
- Worked on multiple projects for regression testing on LFG’s Web based applications. Some of the application worked on are Customer Service Accelerator (csA), SDFE, Navisys ((New Business Data Entry System for Life and Annuity Policies), Impact (Agent system) etc.
- Developed UFT scripts for the Quality Assurance department to enable regression testing.
- Executed automated scripts before and after code move and compared the results.
- Communicated with QA/BA Analyst and application developers on any issue clarifications.
- Documented test issues and worked with development team to validate/recreate
- Worked closely with development and Technical Support teams to resolve quality issues.
- Performed retesting
- Escalated any issues to the customers and management
- Partner well with customers to deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- Provided training on Automation tools to internal QA Analysts.
- Involved in creating Automated Test Framework for Front End Web applications; for end to end business process regression testing and executing those Tests.
- Converted standalone UFT scripts into CRAFT Test Automation Framework
- Hands on experience in preparing Automation Test plans, Test cases, Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting.
- Hands on experienced with ALM QC including building object repositories(.tsr files), functional libraries(.qfl files) and all assets for test automation.
- Designed POC’s for test automation on LFG applications (AnnuityNet, AnnuityNetAmp, CoolGen etc)
- Worked on Excel VBA driver which compared data from Mainframe and Actuarial spreadsheets
- Knowledge of TSO, CICS mainframe regions from automation perspective
- Provided technical assistance and trouble - shooting to QA Analysts
- Worked with offshore/onshore vendor teams for transition of automation work.
Confidential, Bloomfield CT
- Formulated and defined business requirements, scope, and project objectives for the Debit Card Processing feature on FSA.
- Gathered requirements through meetings and interviews.
- Understood the business and created scope assessment documents.
- Created Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Documented impact analysis.
- Facilitated business specs, walk-throughs and obtained sign off from business units.
- Analyzed issues and determined if issue needs to be escalated to Manager.
- Interpreted customer requirements and translated those requirements into specific technical solutions.
- Performed coding in PERL, VB.Net and also in the homegrown language FOCAL.
- Developed custom flow solutions to meet client requirements.
- Familiarity with creating and executing Use Cases and Test Plans.
- Performed testing according to the test plan.