- A position that utilizes my testing and technical skills and enhances my knowledge on software further with learning challenges in a new collaborative environment.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, iOS
Defect Trucking System: JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla
Test Case Management System: TestTrack, Rally, Testopia
Software: Netbeans, Tortoise SVN, GitHub, PyCharm, Eclipse, FileMaker, VM Lab Manger, Hybris, BrowserStack
Language: Japanese(native ), English
Other: Agile (SAFe Certified Practitioner), Waterfall
- Created an automated smoke test suite in Python and Selenium WebDriver.
- Created test cases for stories for e - commerce with multiple user types.
- Checked on the backend in Hybris (HMC, CS Cockpit, Product Cockpit)
- Created test data for SOAP WebServices.
- Manual cross browser testing in multiple configuration, Mobile, Tablet, iOS, PC, using BrowserStack. Logged and verified stories and defects.
Confidential, Campbell, CA
QA Engineer/Jr. Software Engineer
- Created a test framework in Java and Selenium WebDriver for ERP software.
- Develop Web User Interface in HTML, AngularJS, less file, MS SQL for data display in Netbeans on Kubuntu environment.
- Analyze SQL query generated in previous generation of software for developing new version.
- Data mining using query in MS SQL.
- Creating query in MS SQL for data display in Web ERP software.
- Manual test of ERP software in cross browser scenarios and report defects in Bugzilla.
- Created test cases in Testopia.
- Analyzed server side JSON feed to allocate defect area and to create test cases.
- Automated UI workflow with Python based framework.
- Created test products, using XML based Confidential internal tools with in-depth understanding of product attributes such as SKU, entitlements.
- Created detailed test plans for new features.
- Creation, modification and maintenance of test cases, using Rally.
- Tested various front end purchase flows of products using various age users and various users, including error scenarios.
- Executed regression test, sanity check, and integration test manually from user end.
- L10N testing of over 28 locals.
- Tested Automatic Payment Methods flow and UI, such as PayPal and Mobile payment for all supported locals, including error scenarios.
- Product search testing in English and Asian languages.
QA Engineer/Senior QA Engineer
- Generated/fixed over 100 UI automation scripts using company proprietary test framework.
- Analyzed XML data used in printer simulator in order to confirm values used in automation tools.
- Analyzed PPD files to allocate the area of defects.
- Fixed bugs in internal automation scripts written in Python.
- Communicated with off-shore team for collaborative efforts.
- Led testing a server backend automation tool, communicating software engineers, designing and testing the builds.
- Led testing on a Fiery server for Ricoh propriety perfect binder machine, creating test cases, executing testing includes error recovery scenarios, developing scripts to compute exact tolerance values, and closely communicating teammates and engineers.
- Gave presentations on specialty areas such as internal automation tools, perfect binder software and summary of sessions held at CAST2012.
- Created test cases and test guidelines for Japanese version of Fiery server and client software in Agile procedure.
- Ran internal automation test suites.
- Analyzed certain groups of bugs based on cost cutting hypothesis.
- Performed system, functional, negative tests (exploratory tests) for Fiery client, server, LCD, web software applications for English and Japanese print servers.
- Trained new hires.
- Communicated with OEM partners in test collaboration efforts.