Methodical and concept - to-execution driver with 7 years of overall IT experience; more than 5.5 years of performance test lead experience; and more than 3 years of overseas experience in the United States. Powered with broad-based background in executing/leading diverse test and quality control projects across various domains; telecommunications, ERP (SAP, Siebel), retail, and insurance and technologies; Web applications, Siebel CRM and Analytics, SAP, Webservices.
- Leveraged expertise in test development life cycle, Performance Test Center of Excellence processes and procedure, and software development life cycle; coupled with keen attention to detail to effectively manage entire test phases, identify performance bottlenecks, and formulate tactical solutions
- Implemented Project Planning and Estimation model designed for Performance Testing that resulted in successful execution at Confidential and Confidential clients with optimal results.
- Designed Test Strategy to provide Technical Leadership and assist with Test Planning and execution
- Understood overall Application Architecture to provide consultation on application design, performance test needs, application performance requirements, performance modeling for various tests
- Performed Deep-dive analysis to identify root case and provide appropriate recommendation
- Facilitate Test Analysis sessions, communicate overall schedule, track status and manage completion of test deliverables across the team.
- Worked with clients on tool recommendation for load tests and monitoring based on technology and domain.
- Strong communication skills, Good interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills; along with Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ingeniously wrote Confidential monthly ‘Performance Test Journal’ for the Performance Test Center of Excellence.
- Employed solid analytical and problem-solving skills in conceptualizing and implementing innovative methodologies for process improvement; along with Knowledge Management (KM), defect prevention (DP) and implementation of Global Delivery Model (GDM)
- Non-Functional Requirement Analysis and Test Strategy
- Risk-Based Testing
- Agile Performance Testing Lifecycle
- Implementing Performance Test Center of Excellence
- Workload-Data Modeling
- Expertise and in Industry Recognized Test Tools/Processes
- Deep-dive Analysis
- Automation Tool Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Framework
- Project Planning and Estimations
- People Management (GDM Model) and Leadership
- Offshore Capability Centers and Testing Services Setup and Instructional Course Design on Testing (ADDIE Model)
Test Tools: HP Quality Center, HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, HP Quick Test Professional, SAP TAO, SoapUI, LoadUI, and JMeter
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, VMware Hyperic, HP Diagnostics, SAP Monitoring Tcodes, and PerfMon
LoadRunner Protocols: Http/Html, Web Services, SAP-GUI, SAP-Web, Siebel, Citrix, AJAX- Click and Script, PeopleSoft
Scripting Tools: Excel Macros, VB Scripting, C scripting, C++, and Groovy Scripts
Performance Test Lead
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Work collaboratively with technical lead, technical engineering, and development teams to develop and analyze performance and non-functional test requirements, processes, and test plan while maintaining efficient communications throughout the project cycle.
- Conduct project estimation, schedule organization, and work coordination; and ensured the successful completion of non-functional and performance testing through the integration of formal strategy as support by comprehensive documentation of results.
- Handle the creation of workload model and test data model performance tests; management and allocation of resources; review of design documents; building of framework; and analysis of early performance for non-functional tests.
- Provide guidance and assistance to team members on test processes, newly introduced platform, and other functions requiring leadership support.
- Perform root cause analysis in collaboration with the Defect Triage Team, architects, and developers in order to formulate potential resolution.
- Review and analyze test results to serve as basis in developing sound recommendation for product development.
Performance Test Lead
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Took charge of performance requirement analysis, PTCoE build for incoming releases, project planning and estimation, and onsite coordination of automation activities.
- Produced new workload model through evaluation of existing application server logs.
- Carried out various test-related duties such as strategy preparation, scenario script creation, and test execution.
- Gathered information in order to analyze the results as well as to determine the bottlenecks.
- Expanded the awareness of performance test engineers on diverse test processes.
- Completed the documentation of execution results to be submitted to the stakeholders.
Performance Test Lead
- Organized upcoming releases by establishing a PTCoE in support of the migration and test processes.
- Administered performance requirement analysis, test strategy formulation, workload model development, test scenario creation, and load and volume test execution.
- Trained and motivated the Performance Test Team toward personal and group development.
- Efficiently determined system bottlenecks through result analysis.
Performance Test Engineer
- Analyzed performance requirement, prepared test strategy, and made significant improvement on current workload model.
- Created LoadRunner scripting and fulfilled the creation of test report and analysis.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of high-level design documents and use case documents to study the application; as well as to author test cases and accomplish review.
- Executed data analysis to effectively interpret and formulate create test data for test scenarios.
- Expertly selected appropriate test cases to determine and generate automation framework.
- Ensured proactive communication with the development teams to ensure the rapid resolutions of system defects.