- Extensive hands on experience using several SaaS products - Workday, GoToMeeting, Salesforce, WebEx, Google Drive and JIRA.
- Experienced in wired and wireless network technologies with focus on Wi-Fi network s, QA and customer escalations.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis which included troubleshooting real-time production issues, resolving production support tickets based on severity levels and maintaining logs for future reference.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Possess excellent troubleshooting, analytical, communication, and management skills
- Fast learner and self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Platform/OS: MS Office Suite, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac IOS, Linux.
Network Tools: Ethereal, Bugzilla, Wireshark.
CRM Tools: Salesforce, Parature, Confluence, JIRA, Workday, GoToMeeting, WebEx.
Languages: HTML, Tcl, Perl, Python.
Network Hardware: Cisco Routers (1700, 1800, 7600), Cisco switches (Catalyst 1900, 2900, 2500), Cisco PIX 506E.
Confidential, Campbell, CA
QA Support Engineer
- As part of escalation team, QA responsibilities include recreating customer escalated defects, debug and analyze the issue and work closely with developers for best deliverables.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the Level 1 and 2 support team helping to identify, troubleshooting, and resolving customer escalated product issues.
- Help replicate and identify customer connectivity issues and document problems and causes to help QA resolve the bugs.
- Provided support on occasional basis which included troubleshooting real-time production issues, resolving production tickets based on severity levels and maintaining logs for future reference.
- Help execute and implement automated test plans, test cases and scripts to identify and document problems and causes.
- User acceptance testing, manual testing, desktop apps testing, feature testing responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and isolate defects and report them to the bug tracking database used (JIRA).
- Maintain weekly meetings with engineering for bug status report and verification of fixes.
- Weekly meetings with engineering to help prioritize and resolve the bugs logged.
- Author knowledgebase articles as and when new features are tested and verified.
- Technical point of contact for product defects reported by customer for the support team.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Network Support Engineer
- Resolve all technical issues associated with general user operation and administration of WhiteHat Sentinel Service by identifying and reproducing all customer issues.
- Generate different traffic types using tools (Ixia, iperf, VLC).to validate fixes and for regression cycles.
- Functional testing, Regression testing, and system test, User acceptance testing and defect tracking responsibilities.
- Develop a plan of action working with the customer to fully deploy the purchased WHS solution. Includes defining tasks, roles/responsibilities, timelines, and definition of success.
- Was promoted to Level II satellite configuration and deliverables after less than a year, was the sole point of contact for support team on satellite appliance connectivity issues.
- Driving and own complex issues with customer support team to diagnose and resolve appliance connectivity issues.
- Identify, design, reproduce and document bugs using JIRA.
- Act as liaison between the Support, engineering and Product Management teams.
- Lead the bug analysis report between the PM and Engineering team weekly.
- Maintained bug status reports and drove to resolution including verification of fixes.
- Author knowledge-based articles with new features launched.
- Effectively use Wireshark, VMware and Ethereal to diagnose network issues.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Network Test Intern
- Responsible for regression testing, identifying and logging complex network defects and reporting to senior network testing engineer.
- Rebuilt /upgraded obsolete SUP2 modules with current operating code, updated configuration and memory.
- Worked with the CRS, GSR and 7600 series of routers.
- Executed test cases including slight modification of test scripts in Perl during regression testing.
- Summarized and presented the test results to project management team every week.
- Collaborated with the development team in India to resolve issues found posttest execution.
- Maintained bug status reports and drove to resolution for bug fixes and verification during meetings with the Engineering team.
- Used the Cisco DDTS bug tracking system to report and track bugs.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Provisioning Test Engineer
- Configure third party OEM hardware to a baseline configuration utilizing Tera Term, TFTP, BootP batch scripts.
- Involved in working with Network Engineering staff for Network equipment testing and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for executing test plans and debugging network issues.
- Responsible for developing network equipment functional manuals and documentation.
- Identify defects in the testing process; develop the corrective action to be incorporated into the new test requirements.
- Provide bi-weekly status updates to VP of Network Engineering.
- Handled responsibilities of testing different switches and routers as well as investigating test failures.