- Around 6 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing, worked as Automation Engineer and Quality Engineer in diverse applications including Health care, Banking, Finance, ecommerce and Insurance.
- Experience in handling Web - Server, client-server, desktop and cloud based applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Bug life Cycle.
- Professional Experience in analyzing and reviewing the Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirements Document BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts and interacting with the team of Development.
- Expertise in using of Automation tools like Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, QTP, TOSCA, Jmeter and develop automation testing scripts of web, client/server Applications.
- Experienced in the implementation of efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Web Driver script in stable condition.
- Professional in Automation Software Testing using SoapUI, HP/ALM/Quality Center and Selenium.
- Proficient in using the Automation Testing using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Proficient in using the Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for project building, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Professional in using the bug tracking tools like Quality Center/Test Director and familiar with JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Hands on Experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Expert in testing of the project related deliverables on ALM platform.
- Experience with Testing on ALM platform and experience in using SQL and XML.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Professional in using the methodologies of Agile Scrum and Waterfall Software Development Models.
- Experienced with assigning the requirements to the test cases in HP Application lifecycle Management(ALM).
- Automation Experienced in creating Data driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework as well as Hybrid Framework.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT), Black Box and White Box testing, recovery testing and Compatibility Testing of Web based, Client/Server applications.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), Bit Bucket and Git.
- Expertise in Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in Testing the Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server database applications.
- Good Experience in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst for Requirements and develop SQL Scripts for end to end process validations.
- Researched new technologies for use in software component development, including behavior-driven development (BDD) framework, using Gherkin, Cucumber, and Spec Flow; helped team understand new testing methods and make correct decisions when selecting testing tools.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot with strong oral and written communication skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC 2.4, TOSCA, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Soap UI, Microsoft Visual Studio, HP UFT.
Frameworks: Rest Assured, Junit, TestNG, TDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, Page Object Model, Behavior Driven Development(BDD) and Backend Testing.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance Testing, Manual, Black Box and White Box Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, Postman, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, and JIRA.
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Team city.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle, MS Access 2013/2010, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, DB2 and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
- Analyze user stories and participate in various meetings like Sprint planning, Scrum Meetings, Review Sessions & Sprint Retrospective.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality assurance of the product being developed through integration testing.
- Creating and developing Test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts and interacting with the team of development.
- Automate the test scripts of integration web services and micro services that include the database validations.
- Develop and maintain test plan and test scripts with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Testing in REST services using Postman, Rest Assured of both XML and JSON format.
- Automate the services which improves the performance and reliability of the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java programming and Rest Assured.
- Working for SOA frameworks, strategies, processes and approaches.
- Develop the test code in Java Programming language using TestNG framework.
- Working on SQL Queries for database validations.
- Working on testing the inbound and outbound communication of services using Surescripts and eRx Message Manager.
- Working on Apache Http Client uses Http Uri Request to send and receive data and handled various methods using GET, POST, DELETE, PUT methods .
- Identified the elements by anchor, property using TOSCA .
- Responsible for test case Management using HP ALM and Jira for user story Management and defect tracking.
- Using Kibana for checking and analyzing logs.
- Involv ing in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation using TOSCA , performing test execution and analysis of test results.
- Working on Test Data Management (TDM) to manage test data needed for test execution.
- Manage quality and test related process execution with high impact to the business.
- Involved in Automating UI application using TOSCA .
- Created different L ibraries, test case design and T emplate for TOSCA automation tool to be consumed in test cases.
- Involving in JDBC connections which reads the data from the database and used in the scripts.
- Working on development tools like bit bucket and CI/CD process.
- Involved in documentation of framework and project related in Confluence .
Environment: Postman, Rest Assured, Maven, TestNG, Jira, IntelliJ, Java, SQL Server, Surescripts, eRx Message Manager, TOSCA, Kibana, Jira, HP ALM, Team city and Bit Bucket.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
QA Automation Analyst
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Development of Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Java and Maven.
- Responsible for the implementation of Data Driven Framework , POM using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven and C# .
- Performed Data driven testing using selenium and TestNG functions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Performed in developing Automation Frameworks that uses Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Coordinate Performance test data (Oracle SQL) and testing. Create & execute manual/automated test Cases
- Involved in Performing Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID.
- Responsible for Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Smoke Testing.
- Involved in testing the services of REST using Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Perform black box testing, positive and negative testing, system integration testing, sanity testing.
- Involved in using the web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and FirePath to locate elements.
- Used Git as code repository and code collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool to run automated test suites.
- Performed Firebug/Fire path add-on tools to identify the object’s id, name, Xpath, link in the application.
- Performed Data driven testing using selenium WebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Handled responsibilities of analyzing, troubleshooting, and debugging Linux system issues.
- Development of functional test cases using Data validation and Data Design Techniques.
- Responsible for providing support in various Linux environments and performed the tasks of developing application specification and developing suitable test plans.
- Involved in generation of bug & test case reports and generation of data document.
- Involved in the project testing activities includes test planning, test case creation, documentation, test status, and test case execution.
- Backed by extensive experience with Exploratory & Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance and End-to-End Testing. Fluent with Jira for logging bug defects, product stories and release management.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings, Sprint planning meetings and Demo meeting and explain the completed tasks and different issues with the team.
- Used the Automation Build tool Maven for servers and scripts after the build.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Implemented the BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and the creation of feature files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Used Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach for testing using Cucumber.
- Used runner classes in cucumber to generate step definition and also used tags to run different kinds of test suites like smoke, health check and regression.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber BDD framework
- Created Feature File Scenario Outline with Cucumber framework and wrote Acceptance test using BDD.
- Experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins for continuous running of the Script.
- Reporting of issues under in-house Ticketing Systems - JIRA.
- Performed Manual Mobile Testing using Emulators and Simulators.
- Developed the functional test cases using test design techniques and usage of data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning and boundary value analysis.
- Using JUNIT annotation we groped Test Cases, prioritized test cases, executed Test batches and generated Test Reports.
- Development of manual & function test cases on web and mobile applications as per requirements.
- Involved in creating test data using SOAP UI by JDBC connection to Oracle databases
- Implemented the services testing by using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Worked in Agile Environment including writing and executing Test Cases for Web and mobile applications.
- Generation and testing of reports using BI tools and validated the data on the Reports.
- Installed and configured the test environments as required by the various QA assignments.
- Development of manual & function test cases on web and mobile applications as per requirements.
- Managed Git (GitHub) repositories, and applied/enforced the branching merging, and authorization strategies
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Involved in web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
Environment: Java, BDD, SQL, Mobile Testing, Jira, Oracle, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Cucumber.
- Analyzed application requirement documents and higher-level business documents and developed test scenarios and test cases to test GUI, security testing, performance requirements and risk analysis of the application.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Prepared detailed test plans which specify testing overview and testing approach depending on the Business and Technical requirements.
- Created Traceability Matrix for 100% test coverage.
- Developed and executed the SQL queries to perform backend testing and validated the data.
- Conversion of manual integration tests into automated tests using QTP for a few modules of the application
- Involved in GUI testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and system testing.
- Participated in Integration, System, Smoke Testing.
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Involved in Unit Testing, interacting with support and maintenance team and resolving testing issues
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Quality Center (HP QC) as a bug tracking system.
- Participated in meetings with project teams to ensure that the functionalities of the applications are feasible and can meet requirements.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, XML, Manual testing, MS SQL Server, SQL, MS Office