- System, quality assurance, regression testing of various handsets, headunits, and modules for Telcom and telematics domain.
- Drive Testing: Measuring and assessing the coverage and Quality of Service of a mobile radio network.
- Handoff Testing verifies that the call maintains as the device is moving out of the channel and entering the other channel.
- Tested new handsets to assure they met or exceeded Confidential requirements.
- Tested firmware updates to assure they were compatible with device.
- RF chamber testing of new firmware for proper handoff between network elements.
- Create detailed test plans and use cases for each phase of the project based on IT program requirements
- Create data within test environment prior to testing in order to replicate production environments
- Execute manual test cases to cover overall Quality Assurance testing
- Test remote operations by using Uconnect Mobile App for mobile operating systems - iOS and Android
- Test handset connectivity, and ability to provide data to telematics via Bluetooth stack and USB. Verifying tun0 and PCF library functionality.
- Verify network protocols for signal simulation for all networks - CDMA, EVDO, GSM, GPRS, EGPRS, W-CDMA, and LTE
- Verify successful delivery and acknowledgement via backend remote operations to Confidential vehicles and from back end & external vendor platforms and network appliances
- Test owner site registration and remote operations through website & web based customer care tools.
- Extensive use of Rest client and SOAPUI
- Trained colleagues in use of Android development bridge, QPST & QXDM
- Device provisioning via CSM, including compatibility with existing SOC codes and features used by different customers types (consumer, business, etc.) and various credit classes
- Voice, data, SMS, MMS, and GPS functions as compared to other like devices, with differences in customer experience noted for evaluation as a Care call driver
- Hands Free activation process via OMA-DM
- Compatibility with Confidential -branded and third party applications and accessories
- Documentation of changes or discrepancies to user interface (TouchWiz, HTC Sense, BlackBerry OS 5 & 6) for evaluation as potential Care call driver
- Troubleshooting to determine potential resolution for identified issues (such as modifying device settings, flashing device, and reloading software
- Tools such as Android debugging bridge, Qualcomm’s QPST and QXDM, Odin, various vendors’ versions of PST’s, etc.
- Provided advanced technical support of handsets, mobile broadband cards, and Confidential computers
- Blackberry BES & BIS administrative support
Production Support Analyst
- Responsible for identifying issues on the website via daily testing, ensuring fixes completed within the Service Level Agreement
- Managed the complete suite of software applications that monitor Confidential .com traffic and sales volume - Tealeaf, Keynote, Omniture, OVIS, IMSITE
- Partnered with IT on Priority 1 and 2 issues to accurately determine root cause and irreversible corrective actions to resolve and prevent future outages
- Acting representative for the Confidential .com team at director and VP level performance discussions
- Facilitated outage notification alerts to executive audience and business stakeholders including hourly status updates
- Collaborated with business owners to gauge the financial and customer impacts for outages to escalate ticket priority as needed
- Created reports indicating the impact assessment results, root cause analysis, and irreversible corrective action; Identified process failures and facilitated process improvements
- Determined impact of unavailability, code defects, and prevented unscheduled down time for Confidential .com
- Tested new site features such as Confidential Plan Optimizer, third party music, software and call tones
- Created reporting process for priority 1 and 2 issues, tracking of open ticket status, browser compatibility issues tracker, and eCommerce user acceptance test cases
- Tested fix agent scripts in process, while overseeing impact real-time