- Sr. Associate \ QA Lead with overall 10.5 years of professional experience in Information Technology industry and Retail applications.
- Work experience in implementation of Point of Sale applications, Mobile POS, CRM applications, Sales audit systems, Merchandise management systems, Financial management applications, Ecommerce web application testing, Mobile application testing and System Integration testing.
- Ability to lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit - gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
- Expertise in effort estimation, preparing test plans, writing test cases based on the requirement specification and test execution.
- Five years of work experience especially in Confidential point of sale applications
- Functional knowledge of Xstore, Xenvironment, Xcenter, Xpay and Xsettlement applications.
- Work experience using Credit and debit card payment systems (MX925, MX915, AJB Fipay, RTS, CSM), Bank Certification testing (BAMS).
- Work experience of testing Marketing\Pricing applications and Customer Loyalty Management applications
- Work experience using SAP POSDM and SAP BW systems.
- Work experience using ETL tools (IBM Datastage and SAP BODS) and expertise using Tidal Enterprise Scheduler.
- Work experience with Epicor Sales audit, JDA merchandise system, Lawson Financial system, and Trintech Reconcile applications.
- Adequate knowledge of SQL and experience of using SQL Server 2012
- Five years of work experience especially in Ecommerce web application testing and adequate knowledge of Content management, Order management and Supply chain management systems.
- Work experience in Batch Job testing and Database validations.
- Work experience in functional testing of applications developed in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SoapUI tool.
- Knowledge of using test management Tools; Application Lifecycle Management \ HP Quality Center
- Knowledge of using defect management Tools; JIRA and Clear Quest.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Software development methodologies.
- A quick learner with abilities to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, presentation & problem solving skills. Ability to communicate with Business stakeholders, other vendors and user acceptance testing team.
- Proficient in creating senior management presentations using MS Powerpoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application suite and Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- Experience in leading resources that are geographically distributed and culturally diverse.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2012, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Standard, Windows 10, Windows 7
Software languages: SQL, VB Script, XML, Unix
Automated testing tools: HP Unified Functional Testing
Hardware: NCR RealPOS 82XRT, VeriFone MX925, MX915
Defect management tools: JIRA, HP Application Lifecycle Management, Clear Quest
- This project is to implement EMV (Fipay) solution and Mobile POS applications in their store systems.
- This project includes integration of Xstore and MPOS applications with Fipay, CRM application, Klienteling application, Epicor Sales audit, JDA merchandise system, Lawson Financial system and Trintech Reconcile application.
- I have also worked on the Trintech reconciliation project for SIS stores in US, Canada and Mexico.
- This project was to execute testing activities for Xstore & Mistore POS applications and EMV implementation project for Confidential.
- This project includes integration testing of Xstore and MPOS applications with Fipay, Xsettlement, Customer Relationship management system, Promotion management system, SAP POSDM and SAP BW systems.