- Competent & diligent professional with an experience of over 7 years in Software Implementations, HL7 Standards Compliance, Quality Auditing, Reporting & Analysis, Team Leadership, Training & Client Relationship Management; last spearheaded as Sr. Implementation Engineer (Team Lead) with Apollo Health Street (Sutherland Healthcare Solution).
- Proficient in development of Interfaces between 2 or more applications using HL7 standards to align the hospital practices with the respective government regulations and state registries - holds merit of working with 56 different state registries in setting up immunization registry interfaces.
- Core competencies across full interface setup / migration lifecycle including client interaction, requirement analysis, interface installation, coding, testing, auditing, go live and post implementation support to clients through training and troubleshooting in case of any interface issues.
- Adept at mapping client’s requirements, analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture. Gained expertise in working on Professional Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and MyWay.
- Effective team leader, trainer and a motivator having ability to integrate team efforts to maximize team productivity - core strengths in providing product training, quality auditing, managing escalations, monitoring performance and feedback coaching with solid contributions across the career path.
Interface Engines: Allscripts Interface Engine, MyWay Engine
Medical Language: HL7 Medical Language
Servers: DOS, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Packages: MS Office - Skilled in reporting & analysis with MS Excel
Agile Scrum Master
- Played a key role in the setting up of Interfaces between 2 or more applications used by hospitals and aligning them with the respective government regulations & state registries
- Led communications between clients and organization with an eye for detail to capture and retain all relevant requirements and interpretations while offering customized service solutions to clients
- Anchored the entire projects including project kick off, work planning, implementation, coding, testing, go live and post implementation troubleshooting & support
- Modified the translation files to meet requirements of HL7 message, worked on SQL queries and also involved in troubleshooting HL7 messages according to the vendor specifications.
- Executed each deliverable in accordance with HL7 standards and successfully cleared all reviews for best practices, code quality, security audits, and performance.
- Maintained and upgraded the applications / servers for client and ensured smooth implementation of the projects.
- Tested the interface and ensured that it works as per the specified norms and meets the client requirements
- Interacted with stakeholders and clients to gain understanding of the requirements as well as kept them updated with product & project status information
- Led the project team for interface setup - allocated tasks, set deadlines, conducted quality audits, generated reports, addressed queries / issues and thereby ensured proper flow of information among the team members.
- Reviewed, coached & monitored the performance of the team members through regular feedback to ensure efficiency in project operations and ensured timely delivery of the projects.
- Mentored and conducted various knowledge transfer sessions for the team mates for better adaptability to functional and business logic of the interface setup
- Efficiently maintained process quality by auditing calls and preparing comprehensive reports on quality scores and process metrics (customer satisfaction scores)
- Managed a team of 20 members - monitored team performance, conducted quality audits and handed all aspects of reporting and analysis to meet client requirements
- Efficiently assured work deliverances and constant improvement in quality through taking feedback from clients and putting it across to the concerned team members to enhance the associates work quality
- Successfully mentored and provided feedback to associates on the basis of performance and to coach them for individual growth, development and improvement
- Conducted analysis on process defects and customer dissatisfaction surveys on a weekly and daily basis respectively to continually improve the process quality.
- Arranged meeting with the clients in order to understand the targets, activity, quality, feedback & audit requirements and planned the next month well in advance to over achieve the desired target
- Conducted external calibrations every fortnight and internal calibrations twice a month for the team to be calibrated with the quality parameters
- Provided first/second-level technical support on Bell Internet & email connectivity, Security & Firewall configuration via telephone, email and web conferencing within the technical support role