- QA leader with a proven track record of strategic QA vision, quick delivery, and demonstrated ability to inspire/mentor quality assurance teams to implement latest QA programs for maintaining industrial quality standards.Possessing advanced skills in Test Management, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Requirements Management, Release Management and Lifecycle Management.
- HP Software (Mercury)
- Release Management
- Software Quality Assurance - Delivery Management
- Test Management
- Testing for Agile
- Agile Project Management
- HP -Unified Functional Testing
- Microsoft-SQL Server
- HP Software (Mercury) - LoadRunner
- Test Planning including working in Agile methodology.
- Drive cross - team planning and issue resolution activities.
- Contribute to Test Plan and other artifacts, and work with established structures/ forums when part of Release Test Management effort.
- Create consolidated test plan, traceability matrix (to BRD, Design) for test scripts, test tracking documents, and test calendar.
- Adept and comfortable with the facilitation of meetings(SCRUM) to provide overall project goals and objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Ensure availability and distribution of critical documentation using Discovery, email, and working sessions.
- Coordinate with groups including Data Management, Emergency Migration teams, Release Management, vendors, etc. to ensure success of the project.
- Facilitate obtaining the Estimations from the Test Lead and Testing Resources.
- Manage Test Execution and Defect Tracking.
- Coordinate cross-team test execution - act as central communication point for testing and application teams.
- Monitor execution status of each application.
- Created Master Test Plan for the projects
- Oversaw End-to-End Application Test Plans
- Created the Project Work Break down Structure
- Participated in BRD sessions
- Managed Defects using HP quality center
- Produced Executive Level Reports
- Reviewed the Impact Assessments of various change controls
- Conducted Scrum meetings with stakeholders and project team.
Sr. QA Lead
- Designed and developed test plans for a financial software company. Built automated test scripts in VB script using automated testing tools.
- Performed load testing using automated testing tools.
- Built test cases based on business requirements.
- Coordinated quality assurance and the programming department for the entire software life cycle.
- Also tested the financial software manually.
- Tracked, logged bugs and bug fixes in a bug tracking tool.