Interested in a Technical/ Software Quality Assurance Engineer position.
Agile, Rally tool, IT UP, PRISM, RequisitePRO, ALM QC (Application Lifecycle Management Quality Center), Netcool/OMNIbus tool, C, Shell, SQL, XML, UNIX, Solaris, WINDOWS XP/7, ORACLE, Informix, nmake, Conformiq tool, SQL reportWriter, ObjecTime modelling tool, and Sablime.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- performance statistics and port/PVC configurations.
- Involved in configuration and troubleshooting commands of Juniper M - 320, MX-960, IPAG routers, Ciena 3930/3931, 5140/5150 EMTs, Cisco ASE98010and other equipments.
- Authored several test plans and executed plans regarding new feature support for Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco and Ciena devices for dual stack and pure IPv6.
- Developed and executed test procedure and scripts for unix-based, PC-based, and application software. Supported E2E and UAT test sessions.
- Estimate test efforts, network resource needs and track software defects using SCME/QC.
- Performed front end GUI and back end webservices testing.
- Tested syslog messages and traps reporting functionality.
- Responsible for Test planning and test execution of GFP-Mobility platform which monitors network elements in 3G/4G networks for faults.
- The alarm processing functions include alarm collection, filtering, topology discovery, impact and root cause analysis, correlation of event and sending the alarms to Ruby for ticketing. Netcool/OMNIbus Web GUI event viewer was used to monitor and analyze the alarms.
- Supported E2E and UAT test sessions.
- Captured raw alarms from the lab and modified it to use in scripts for replays to test correlation rules.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Involved in the layer 3 migration project which convert the L2 Confidential FR/ATM connections into L3 ePVCs in ICORE.
- Tested TTM requests between TTM GUI, ICORE and INSTAR.
- System tested MD5 resource algorithm and BGP consumption algorithm in PAM area and Hot-cut/Parallel cut to support NVPN to AVPN migrations.
- Involved in pairwise and intersystem testing of port and pvc orders flowing between USRP, ICORE and INSTAR systems.
- Responsibility included writing test plan, deployment checkout plan and executing these plans for various releases.
Member of Technical Staff
- Tester in transmission, performance monitoring, and provisioning areas for numerous releases of WaveStar 400g system.
- Responsibilities included developing test plans in transmission and performance monitoring areas, setting up OC-48 and OC-192 signals using HPVEE test set in 400g transmission system and executing the test cases for different releases of 400g systems.
- Worked as a team member for the automation part of system test.
- Automation accomplished mostly in tl1runner and shell scripts.
- Extensively involved in PC-CIT GUI testing of Provisioning and Fault Management areas.