- My objective is to obtain a challenging and responsible position in an establishment that offers career advancement opportunities, where my training, technical and analytical skills in software quality assurance testing can be utilized to the fullest of my capabilities for the progress of the Organization.
- Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
- Working knowledge of Test management tool HP Quality Center/ALM
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance: Very well equipped with Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional and Non - Functional Testing, Black Box Testing techniques, System Testing, Unit Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Exploratory Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Integration Testing.
- Knowledge on UFT (formerly QTP), Selenium WebDriver Test Automation Process.
- Knowledge of Writing & Executing basic SQL Statements in SQL Server Database Management System (Toad Data Point)
- Familiarity with multiple development and testing methodologies like Agile methodology, Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and reporting defects.
- Self-motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objects
- Good written, communication, interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical mind bent to problem solving and delivering solutions. Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center (ALM), Quick Test Pro (QTP), SoapUI, Load Runner, Selenium WebDriver
Programming: C, Java
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, UFT (formerly QTP)
Language: XML, HTML
Data base: SQL Server (Toad Data Point)
Operating Systems: Windows Family (versions), UNIX
Other Tools: MS Office (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint) Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Firebug, Windows7, Test Flight using GUI, Web Services and Mobile App Testing
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Manual Quality Analyst
- Create and execute functional test cases for Banking Projects, participate in requirements reviews and approvals, identify and document defects, participate in defect triage
- Involved in the review of requirements specification for weakness in function, performance, reliability, usability, and security and compliance testing.
- Planned, executed and manage test plans, test scenario, test cases with expected results based on the business functional requirements for web-based and mobile application for online payments.
- Use HP Quality Center to organize and manage all phases of software testing process including test plan and test cases execution, defect tracking, RTM and test summary reporting.
- Use SOAPUI to test Web Services to ensure delivery of quality software application.
- Performed various testing methods like smoke testing, Functional, Regression testing.
- Performed Installation, uninstallation, UI Testing, Orientation Testing, Screen Navigation Testing, Interruption Testing, regression testing, GUI Testing and Cross Browser compatibility testing during the releases.
- Performed regression tests on application builds and analyzed the test results.
- Performed System testing of the application to meet the Business requirement documents.
- Used SQL Queries in performing data validation to ensure data accuracy and data integrity by testing back-end components.
- Verified all the possible permutation and combination using Data Driven testing manually.
Confidential - Atlanta GA
- Performed Sanity, Smoke, Feature, Regression, Retesting, Functional, User Interface, Usability, System and Compatibility Testing.
- Participated in project related meetings and provided information required for the meetings as far as the QA and testing status was concerned.
- Performed manual black box testing of the application running on iOS and Android handheld devices.
- Developed test plan, test cases, test scenarios based on Users Stories and product's design description to meet business requirements and technical specifications in HP Quality Center/ALM
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.)
- Test Mobile app s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls
- Verifying Test Environment
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements
- Contribution to Test Plan Documentation
- Deriving Test Scenarios, Documenting Test Cases and Collecting Test Data for Functional Testing.
- Updating Traceability Matrix Document
- Creating Test Batches, Executing Test Cases and Reporting Defects.
- Tracking Defects, Selecting Test Cases for Re & Regression Testing.
- Sanity Testing, Re & Regression Testing on modified Software Builds.
- Collecting Test Metrics and Documentation.
- Updating Test Cases and Test Data.
- Tracking Changes, Preparing Reports and Updating Documents.
- Team Communication and Customer Communication.