- A dynamic professional with 8+ years of experience in Software Testing with full system development lifecycle experience and Production Support activities
- Expertise in preparing and reviewing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Summary Report.
- Estimate the test effort and team (size, skills, attitude and schedule)
- Organize the testing kick - off meeting
- Define the Strategy.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the higher management and Client
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
- Good knowledge of test management tools like Quality Center,ALM, JIRA, webtrx, reqpro, Ztracker, etc.
Database: Oracle 9I, SQL plus
Applications: Amdocs Billing, CSM, API, FDT, CRM, OMS, WNP, Enabler, Ensemble software testing, SDLC, Putty, Linux, SQL, perl, Developer, Quality Centre, SOAP UI, JIRA, Toad, webtrx, reqpro, Ztracker, CHAMPS
- Lead a team of 10 members
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Create the test schedule (tasks, dependencies and assigned team members)
- Identify the requirements of the team
- Review the test cases and test data generated by the testers and get them to address the review comments
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers.
- Re-assign the testing tasks, if required
- Review defect reports and assign valid defects to the relevant developer/ development manager
- Be approachable and available to the Software Test Engineers, as required by them
- Report the status to the stakeholders (e.g. the client, project manager/ test manager and the management)
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project, Ensure that each team member is optimally occupied with work.
- Designing and executing test plans
- Understanding business requirements, identifying systems and getting it implemented.
- Develop and Design complex requirements
- On-going support activities for System Test and UAT.
- Running Billing (invoicing Enabler and Ensemble).
- Worked on Various Regression projects( Rollover/UAT/Unified, MPS etc ), New Functionality projects
- Performed Event Processing
- Log defects in Quality Centre.
- Deployment of HF’s and rebooting servers.
- Sanity of various environments after every reboot of servers.
- Worked on SOAP UI, knowledge of xml writing for SOAP UI in Oxygen
- Work on New Functionality project designing, Test case writing
- Conducting Walk thru of the design both Internal with in teams and External with the client
- Execution, Defect identification and logging in QC
- As a focal preparing RCA for the issues that were identified in Production
- Regression Projects like Rollover, MPS (Message Processing System)
- UAT Billing: Work on various scenarios, create various types of usages; perform invoicing, bill validation etc.
- Assisting the Automation team in preparing data and running automation script for execution
- Worked on execution of various flows on CRM and OMS the customer management and ordering tool designed for Sprint.
- Worked of running Invoices for various circles(regions) of Confidential, perform event processing, run guiding and rating. Closely work with development to understand the Billing requirements and execute it.
- Execution of test cases in functional areas of CRM, OMS, along with regression in AR and Billing area.
- Was at site to support and manage production activities during critical release
- Website testing, design of test cases as per the client requirement and executing them to make sure the web pages appear as expected.
- Take care of all escalations
- Prepared solutions data base, doc’s to improve as well as move the project to a Tier 3 level
- Working on trouble tickets P1 (Critical), P2 (High), P3 (Medium)
- Diagnose software and configuration issues entered by the client by recreating the issues in testing and production environment,
- Worked with development, systems, and consulting groups to determine best solution to critical and escalated issues.
- As a P1 Coordinator, I was the first point of contact for the client to inform about critical and escalated issues.
- Arranging and coordinating conference bridges to discuss critical issues with the client and developers.
- Generate and analyse Daily Activity and Maintenance reports and send it to the higher management.
- Performing script validation,
- Coordinating Release related activities.