- A dynamic, hard - working and enthusiastic professional with 11 years of experience in Testing web and client- server applications and ETL with strong foundations on QA concepts and process in Business Analysis.
- Proven leadership abilities in working as a team, handling multiple tasks, really motivated and always ready to learn new things. Worked on a wide range of projects / applications in the Financial and Insurance domain.
- Expertise in Data Warehousing in ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, IDQ, Selenium, Oracle, Teradata, OBIEE and Manual testing. Specialized on business requirement specifications gathering and design.
- Good knowledge on Hadoop. Have a good experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methodology
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Team management and leadership
- ETL Testing
- Client Relationship Management
- Test Process Methodology
- Functional Testing
- Use Case development
- PL/SQL testing
- Test Artifacts development
- BI Reports
- Informatica Powercenter 9.5.1
- HP ALM 12.53
- Oracle 11g
- Java Scripts
- Teradata 15.0
- PUTTY 0.64
- Oversaw the administration and maintenance of all ETL Tests, Automation frameworks, Regression & Integration test teams for various line of business across Banking, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Financial Domains
- Formulated and defined system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and acted as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems and solution/enhancement requirements
- Designed project artifacts such as Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test Reports
- Tested numerous software developments and upgrades with minimal operational interruptions.
- Designed, developed and maintained list of risks, requirements, deliverables, and budgets for projects which were completed ahead of target deadlines
- Performed integrated and functional tests
- Designed Test Cases, Traceability Matrix, Test Reports in in HP ALM
- Conducted Test Cases review call with the Business, Developers and QA SMEs
- Organized, scheduled and led cross functional team meetings
- Addressed the findings raised during requirements review and maintain versioning of the document through HP ALM
- Served as Automation Lead using Selenium-webdriver. Tested embedded hardware and firmware
- Formed efficient, competent teams integrated into all aspects of software lifecycle, resulting in significant improvement in quality of software deliverables.
- Generated Test summary and Defect summary reports end of each sprint from HP ALM
- Provided suggestion or thoughts to the client on “COST REDUCTION” in a quarterly basis, through automation improvements, development of web based tools for manually done process
- Plan and direct deliveries by managing Onsite Team and Offshore engineers, including Associate QA Leads, Senior QA Engineers and Associate QA Engineers overseeing Integration and System Test (IST) Planning and execution.
- Handle and manage customer expectations, coordinate and manages activities in order to ensure quality as per STLC (software Testing Life Cycle) standards
- Interact frequently with Client and Business on business requirement and scope management of the projects from inception to implementation
- Mentor the team frequently and providing formal and informal feedbacks to them on their performances. Also suggests workable action plans to address positively. Shares recommendation for promotion with higher management and HR
Senior QA LEAD (On-shore)
- Market Place is an enhanced application developed in Java for replacing the current system of enrollment system for users.
- Market Place had new features of comparing the quotes of different insurance packages. Key reason for development of this application was to adhere to the new HIPAA compliance introduced by Confidential ’s government.
- HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, sets the standard for protecting sensitive patient data.
QA Manager (On-shore)
- As a Quality Assurance Project Manager responsible for quality delivery execution at Confidential ; has been managing the team in delivering a quality product in Member domain.
- In addition to delivery, being an integral member of Confidential Member Domain continuously striving to create innovative products/tools for Confidential in terms of reducing effort, cost and improving quality of products and process.
- “Quick Base-Project Delivery Management” and “Quick Base-Test Suite Optimization” tools were developed with the support Onsite / Offshore team which has been a great accomplishment in Confidential and is being used by Confidential Business and QA members across the domains.