- A passionate software tester with extensive knowledge in software testing methodologies and have working experience in Manual, Automation and User Acceptance Testing. I would love to be a part of an organization where the growth is mutual.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Centre
Testing Tools: HP QTP
Languages: Python(Knowledge), VB Script
Domain: Telecom, Health Insurance
Software Testing Engineer
- As a Software testing Specialist, I have knowledge of the health insurance product, coverage plan, premium benefit calculation and the eligibility criteria.
- My responsibilities involve building and customizing the case by reviewing the Under Writing Offer, Proposal of Summary and the Case profile.
- I also troubleshoot few user queries and provide solutions if the need be.
- Customize the data driven framework as per the test cases and log defect in the defect tracking tool.
- We automate few test cases as the need be for regression testing.
- I also, communicate with the stakeholders regarding the technical issue.
User Acceptance Manager
- My responsibilities as an UAT manager included:
- Planning User Acceptance testing and writing test scenarios for major functionalities.
- Preparing Welcome Pack which includes the Scenarios Run Plan, Milestones, Process Flow & the Applications that needs to be tested.
- Managing and helping the User Communities involved in UAT.
- Arranging demo calls addressing the changes in the functionality to the users and the stake holders.
- Arranging status call with the stake holders to update on the status of UAT.
- Raising defects in Quality Centre for any design change that is critical for business requirement.
- Preparation of UAT exit report & providing sign - off for the deployment of the code in the live environment.
- Automating few test cases using QTP during regression testing.