- A result oriented Quality Assurance professional with more than 8 years of experience in Requirement analysis, test planning, test management, execution and defect tracking and test reporting of Software systems
- Dexterous in Software testing including Web Application, Mobile application, Product testing, Functional testing, System testing, Regression testing and Database testing
- Possess practical Exposure of working in Agile environments
- Proven track record in solving IP network issues in timely and cost efficient manner while maintaining client Service Level Agreements up - time
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
Operating System: Windows Family, Linux
Testing: Manual Testing, Automation testing(Perl ARTS framework and Python scripts)
Tools: Scapy, Advent Net simulation tool kit, MIB Browser, Wireshark, Shenick & N2X(Traffic generator)
Test Management Tools: TestLink Manager, Jira, Quality Centre
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Radar, HP Quality Centre, CDETS(Cisco), Extraview(Ericsson)
- Develop TestCases and Test Coverage Documents from the User stories using Test Link.
- Create and manage bug reports using JIRA, working with the development team to address in a timely, thorough manner.
- Involved in UI functional-Regression testing, non-functional testing, Database testing (HeidiSQL), Defects Retesting and Customer Defect Verification.
- Written few python scripts for database validation.
- Develop logical /physical specifications such as Test Cases, test plan, test data and test coverage documents from User Requirements.
- Did UI functional, non-functional testing.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using Test Link Manager.
- Managing and mentoring a small group of capable test engineers.
Senior Test Engineer
- Involved in L2/L3 protocol functional testing on SSR device using Perl and ARTS as automation framework and N2X as a traffic generator tool.
- Executed the test scripts, collected the test validation report and analyzed the test results.
- Raising Bugs and tracking it using Ericsson defect tracking tool Extraview.
Senior Sofware Engineer
- Carried out platform/functional testing of SE series.
- Verified customer bugs and writing test cases
- Configured L2/L3 protocols, and execution of the same
Senior Test Engineer
- Conducted Application, Feature/Functionality testing and system testing
- Performed Fault(co-relation), Configuration and Security testing of the application
- Involved in configuration of L2/L3 protocols, and testing the same on IOS-XR/IOS/IOSXE platform
- Developed Test case and execution of the same using Test management tool TIMS
- Communicated with developers to solve the error and bugs and fixed the issues through Cisco DDTS
- Managed Web based testing, functional, system and Regression testing
- Prepared test cases and execution of the same.
- Reported bugs and managing Defect Life Cycle using HP QC.
- Generated weekly Test Progress Reports.
- Tested all the applications using GPRS and Wi-Fi Networks.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases for Phone Calls, Contacts, Alarm Clock, Calendar, SMS, MMS, Bluetooth, Settings (SIM Lock, Phone Lock, APN Settings, and Touch Calibration), Email, Audio, Video, FM Radio, Browser, and YouTube.
- Supported the Development team for reproducing all the issues raised by Qualcomm Testing Team .