- Web and software developer with experience in object - oriented programming, relational databases, and quality assurance testing looking to utilize proven interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational, technical and non-technical communication skills.
Software QA Intern
- Perform usability testing and documentation for product use.
- Create and implement technical products and systems.
- Assist with customer on-boarding, setup, implementation, and product training.
- Write and modify programs using Java, PHP, C, Objective C, Swift, HTML, CSS and Agile development methodology.
- Perform software quality assurance testing and participate in code reviews.
- Expand features, manage and develop growing community of users.
Full Stack Web Developer
- Wrote programs adhering to OOP principles, utilized Jasmine to test functionality while building, and integrated APIs.
Petroleum Sale Engineer
- Provide consultative technical and product support to clients.
- Responsible for supervising petroleum equipment sales statewide.
- Offer solutions to prospects pain points based on needs analysis.
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Develop and grow sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Prepare price quotations, sales terms, and delivery dates.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities, sales, and expenses, and monitor competition.
National Account Manager
- Act as liaison between client, carrier, shipper, and receiver.
- Manage movement of goods and resolve occurring issues with consolidated shipments.
- Apply superior customer/carrier relationships during price negotiation and load execution to maximize the benefits of freight brokerage transactions.
- Help design and implement sales drives.
- Utilizing my strong sales and communication skills, assisted with the efforts of establishing key accounts and growing fleet by 20%.
- Obtain and sustain highest level of customer service on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for profit and expense spreadsheets, depreciation of vehicles, calculating and increasing profit, and marketing to major and minor accounts.
- Managed all operational functions.
- Successfully negotiated supply contracts in a favorable manner.
- Conducted material inspections to ensure quality.
- Delivered exceptional customer service.