- A Lead Analyst position in the field of Computer Software Quality Assurance
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Promoted from a QA Analyst on the Source Code Management application to the QA Analyst testing the Third Party Integrations for all company products after one year.
- Created the Third Party Application Integration manual regression test case suite.
- Promoted to Lead Analyst for the company products’ license management application, the Lead Analyst for the company’s cross - product data warehouse application, and a QA team member for the Application Life Cycle Management application (also continued assisting testing the SCM application when requested).
- Identified under or untested functional areas in the license management application manual regression test suite and revised the existing or created new test cases.
- Identified under or untested functional areas in the cross-product data warehouse application manual regression test suite and revised the existing or created new test cases.
- QA owner of features that exist in four of the company’s five software products.
- QA owner for the Matrix Report plug-in & SQL Server Reports plug-in downloadable “add-on” features for the ALM application.
- Managed the Computer Learning Center for a 100-unit apartment community.
- Taught classes for residents in basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Maintained the computer network in the Computer Learning Center.