- 122 months of experience in IT industry with expertise in Mainframe Batch & Online testing and Reports Testing, Automation testing, Product testing and Backend testing.
- Good knowledge on developing, maintaining and executing scripts.
- Involved in Automation estimation, feasibility study and proof of concepts for the application developed using web and windows.
- Functional Estimation, Resource Planning, Requirement analysis, Test design, and Execution, Defect Management and Test closure.
- Script creation and execution using QTP and scripts execution from QC.
- Good Knowledge in all web application testing.
- Good Knowledge on testing using Soap UI tool.
- Good Knowledge on Reports Layout Validation, Input and output Field level verification and validation, comparison of different reports generated and reconciling them.
- Good Knowledge on writing and manipulating SQL queries.
- Functional testing between different systems, Inbound and outbound interface testing.
- Job Customization, Running Jobs, ABEND Handling, DB2 I/O operations.
- Very Good Knowledge on COGNOS report Validations, Canned and Pre - Canned Reports Validation. Detail, Daily, Monthly, and Quarterly & Yearly reports validation.
Operating System: OS/390, z/OS
Primary Skills: JCL, COBOL, DB2, IMS, JIRA. Mainframe Testing
Secondary Skills: Automation Testing, Backend testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Report Testing and Web Application Testing
Tools: QTP & Selenium
Technologies: Mainframe and iSeries
Test Management tools: HP ALM
Confidential, Durham, NC
Operating Systems: WINDOWS
Programming Languages: MVS-Cobol, JCL, DB2
- Testing using SOAP UI Tool. Start as a Learner in UI (Web Application) testing and had some basic Automation Knowledge
- Requirement understanding and analysis.
- Preparation of Master Test Plan and Estimation.
- Preparation of Test Scenarios and Test Scripts.
- Allocation of task to team members.
- Maintaining automated Scripts.
- Involved in all the testing phases from Requirement gathering to Test closure.
- Participated in the formal review process
- Ensuring all the deliverables are met as per schedule and planned timelines.
- Lead Coordination with Team members and documentation
- Attending Client status report and requirement walkthrough calls.
- Ensure the accuracy of test results. Document results and test artifacts in Microsoft Project Web Access.
- Coordinate and support the UAT, Performance Testing and IQA Testing activities
- Perform the full suite of Testing - Functional Testing, User Interface, Usability, Regression Testing
- Assisted in data creation and requests
- Creation of Level of Effort documentation for projects
- Preparing/ Executing test cases and test scripts
- Guiding the testing team based on the directions from the client and planning and prioritizing the task and execution in offshore level.
- Analyzing the actual results versus the expected results and document test results.
- Bug Tracking and Error Reporting within WGS Mainframe system
- Risk/ Escalation Management with Business and Client
- Time Management Develop level of competency with in the team
- Participate in project initiatives throughout testing to production.
- Mentor and Guide the team in testing phases
- Participate in requirement analysis sessions with business customers and technical teams.
- Proposed to coordinate with the client and off shore team to convert the real time requirements into business requirements to show more value adds on their investments.
- Review and provide feedback to offshore QA teams on test strategy & test plan documents.
- Implement innovative ideas on performing end to end testing on complex testing scenarios.
- Create interactive and effective QA reports (Daily, Weekly and Monthly).
- Triage defects with BAs, technical teams and business customers.
- Proper Handover without escalations/concerns.
- Mail acknowledgement and response.
- Adaptable to changes on tracking/execution.
- Automation identification/help.
- SLA breaches accountability.
Confidential, Raleigh, NCTest lead
- Automated and executed the testing using QTP v11.
- QTP and QC integration.
- Running reports, performing side by side comparison
- Tested Finance Reports, Core Reports, BI Reports
- Reconciling and documenting differences
- Communicating differences to development team
- Ideally, these would be SQL developers or have SQL skills
- Ability to understand complex custom data model
- Ability to write scripts to compare data sets in both systems
- Reconcile data and document differences
- Create tools to reconcile data repeatedly
- Compare and reconcile data in two systems to verify interface worked
- Documentation of reconciling differences and causes
- Communicating differences to the development team.
Confidential, Mason, OH
Operating Systems: WINDOWS
Programming Languages: MVS-Cobol, JCL, DB2 I
- Ticket Resolving and small enhancement activities - Production Support (24/7 Support)
- Gathering requirement from Onsite coordinator and documented them.
- Analysis and prepare design documents for requirements.
- Preparing test case plan for an issue.
- Monitoring the sites.
- Provide post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client.
- POS Error deduction.
- OMS Seeker and WMS Seeker.
- Finding the errors from the log file.